Sure do miss driving!!!!

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Unfortunately I've been 'sidelined' and retired because of physical problems. Sure do miss the road.
Reading the posts keeps me 'connected' with the industry and friends that I've met thru exprditing.
I have to admit that I DON'T miss all that snow and cold though. Battling the cold, the snow, slippery road conditions, howling wind ya'll can keep. :)
I've moved to sunny Florida to get out of that stuff.
Anyone in north central Fla. that is looking for a driver for local runs with a CV give me a shout. Might ease the withdrawls a little.........lol
Any other drivers that just loved what they were doing and now retired or God forbid have had to get a 'real' job let everyone know how your doing and what you do to get thru the 'call of the road'.
Everyone stay safe out there and hope your next load is the one you've been dreaming about!
Wishing everyone a safe and Blessed Easter!
God Bless

p.s. Chef, ya'll need to post some pics of that new ride........If you already have I missed them.........stay safe out there my friend.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
You'll find a pictorial essay of Le Chef's ride in the Truck Talk section of this marvelous site.:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey Mark!! I sure wish you and cindy would have been available 2 months ago, i'd have made you a great deal to drive my old van..The kid that is in it is doing good, but I'd have rather had an old friend in there and gven you the best deal around..but life is what it is...

as to pics of the new van, here you go:

http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/truck-talk/46846-chef-denniss-new-cargomax.html

And PM with your #, i'll call you...free long distance you know!!!:D

Tell cindy I said hi!!

karp01

Active Expediter
ChefDennis,
You should repost the new pictures with the upscale window unit.The latest in trucking technology.

Thanks for the help

Larry

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I know how you feel, it really sucks when you get pushed out the door. Ever thought of using UShip, it is something good to use if you are not counting on the income or under time constraints.