Summertime! Yup, it's July

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well if not for bad luck I'd have none at all... loaded called dispatch said "hey nobodies answering the phone at customer and doesn't appear to have weekend hours" told oh no they'll be there... 90 minutes from home the phone rings... customer advising I can't deliver till Monday 0800..... turned tail and drove home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well ... atleast you'll be at home ..
In last 24 hours i have seen ...
Laredo .. over 60 CVs & Spr .. some more than a week..
Dallas (20) J ... over 20 sitting
West Memphis... J .. 11 sitting ..
Crazy

hauling freight from a Pond near you
I haven't seen one van sitting. Been too busy making money to count vans.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
West Memphis right now: two Cats, two generic Sprinters, one rusty flattop, us, and a pretty nice Try Hours box.
Black PM ... gassed up 2 hours ago ... seen the Try/hours cargomax with big gen on front and assorted others ..

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went back to the black jack tables for about an hour. Now down only $50.

Maybe some slots for a bit.
I feel like I am Gambling ... 70 miles till Attempted early delivery to Toyota ...

Don't worry, if you have to stay over at 7 a.m.. this morning when I was at the Pilot there was about 15 to 20 vans there.......plenty of company....2.25 per gallon, no 3 cent discount on the gas side and no shower credit.......the lady at the fuel desk said that is the way it is to live with it.........wonder why its worked for me Wednesday when I gassed there??? I asked her that question and she just shook her head........

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I feel like I am Gambling ... 70 miles till Attempted early delivery to Toyota ...

Rolled Snake Eyes ...no deliver till 6 am Monday

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't worry, if you have to stay over at 7 a.m.. this morning when I was at the Pilot there was about 15 to 20 vans there.......plenty of company....2.25 per gallon, no 3 cent discount on the gas side and no shower credit.......the lady at the fuel desk said that is the way it is to live with it.........wonder why its worked for me Wednesday when I gassed there??? I asked her that question and she just shook her head........
Oh... i don't hang here with crowd at Georgetown ... Flea market 1 mile away in morning ... BWW for afternoon entertainment...

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know about you guys, but me, hehe, I had two great "resting" weeks in row... 400 miles this week, 700 miles the week before... Two more weeks like this and I can file for bankruptcy. Or find another carrier...