Summertime! Yup, it's July

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 load opps. calls today ... 1 weds load and 1 friday load ... both no-go's ... no problem

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No calls. Not sure if they know I'm available lol

"accidentally" off since last Tuesday for water pump, was a nice mini vacation

Starting to think about a newer van. Not sure if the sky would fall or not if I bought one. I do know it took 8 hours to change a water pump and thermostat, accounting for all the rusty bolts I had to torch off. Torch should NOT be part of a water pump job

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Maybe our great NJ governor Christie shutdown expediting like he dit our state beaches for all, except him
f45059839be8fc0e7b38155158746fc5.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 load opps. calls today ... 1 weds load and 1 friday load ... both no-go's ... no problem

Had a load yesterday from Warren mi to Greencastle in. Enroute missed a load offer (phone didn't ring) from same place I dropped at
Coming right back home for Wed. Noticed the missed call 45 min later and was bummed out when I called back in to find out about it. Bid person should have dropped me a message on the QC for me to call (that's why I pay $30 wk for that service). Rant over. Lol.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
what a boring night..nothing on TV...new fishing line won't be here till Thursday...:(

been 95+ and tomorrow 100 too hot to to do chores after 10am....

Oh the problems of retirement, eh?

I want those problems!!!!
OVM ... if a real fisherman ... will replace line (order new) during the Winter days while knitting new Socks and ordering Garden seeds ..... never waiting until he runs out ....
Gees you would think he would know that ... after sneeking into Fastman's Pond all those years to hook a fish ...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Van in the shop to check out a mystery noise. Of course after over two weeks of listening to it, it didn't do it this morning. So I drove it around a little and it started again. Seems to be a more you drive it, the louder it gets thing. Hopefully they can hear it. It's either loud, soft, or not at all :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Van in the shop to check out a mystery noise. Of course after over two weeks of listening to it, it didn't do it this morning. So I drove it around a little and it started again. Seems to be a more you drive it, the louder it gets thing. Hopefully they can hear it. It's either loud, soft, or not at all :rolleyes:
That's the way it usually happens. When you want it to do it for me he mechanic it won't do it. 5 min. after you leave mechanic, noise starts up slowly again. Been there done that. Lol.