Summertime! Yup, it's July

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mine was on the 5th. I think I am the only one left from that class.

I don't remember anyone from my class. All I do remember was when I was being vetted by Load 1, they were concerned that I only stayed 3 months at my last gig at TriState. When approved, the final comment was, "please try to stay longer then 3 months". 6 years later, I think I fulfilled that request ;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ac111cc327ca7ca28fad19845cffaf6f.jpg

OVM sent me this picture of his New paddle boat for fishing ...

Just finished 2 more honey-do projects inside the house ... then back to relaxing in Iowa ... oh crap ... forgot to burn the trash

hauling freight from a Pond near you

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good day overall. Mystery van noise failed to be solved on first attempt. Took it back, finally found out the issue. The parking break was deteriorating. I guess it was moving around and rubbing on something causing the intermittent noise. All fixed.

Also got them to change my oil for $20 while there (I provided oil and filter). Since I was excepting something worse, $105 out the door made me pretty happy :)

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Market makers, market shakers, and market takers, to the moon!

Cryptocurrency trading. Going to see if I can beat my record of a 90% loss in 2 weeks

Reactions: RoadTime

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
R u serious I can't believe they r treating u like that

This thingy majiggy
Yup. Completely serious. We did leave, at 1400, started downstate. Got a run loading in the morning, back up here in Schenectady, going to Arkysaw. Good miles, and we'll get our rebel asses off the Death Star.

I like the people up here, but the NYS government reminds me of the Roman Empire, or else the Empire from Star Wars. I guess that's why they call it the Empire State

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yup. Completely serious. We did leave, at 1400, started downstate. Got a run loading in the morning, back up here in Schenectady, going to Arkysaw. Good miles, and we'll get our rebel asses off the Death Star.

I like the people up here, but the NYS government reminds me of the Roman Empire, or else the Empire from Star Wars. I guess that's why they call it the Empire State
Where u from mudman I am in ga

This thingy majiggy