Summertime! Yup, it's July

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
PA. We're Yankees, to be honest, but when you find yourself in a state whose governor has declared you unwelcome, you get a bit antsy....
That's true come on down to the dirty south

This thingy majiggy

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol Juju, I had similar episodes after came back and did the out and back home every night thing on the west coast. Now in Bangkok for a few weeks...Much better! Lol....
Hangover # 4

Arrived in Laredo last night about 9 pm ... stopped at J for bathroom .. didn't get doors locked and was swarmed by 3 drivers playing 20 questions ... finally got through their heads that i was unloading at 8 am this morning ... showed them my 1 skid .. 130 lbs ... and that i was preplaned for 10 am to reload out ... they had been here for 3 to 5 days ... they couldn't understand how i was able to come here for 1 skid ... worked for multi number of companies ... asked if i made money with Only 1 company ... Didn't have the Heart to tell them that My load picking up was 15 lbs ....not 4000 lbs....lol
PS .... Laredo is Packed ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol Juju, I had similar episodes after came back and did the out and back home every night thing on the west coast. Now in Bangkok for a few weeks...Much better! Lol....
Bangkok? How much per mile?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
Bangkok? How much per mile?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

Lol...Round trip DH. But hey, it really cheap here even a caveman can do it. Oops, Lol...

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope everyone has a great Friday I hope everyone gets loaded today so y'all ain't sitting all weekend

This thingy majiggy

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
on my way to fishin hole....or which way to the loading docks....

19875635_1687826077912414_7076891249556014105_n.jpg

Shadehill Reservoir..
19748330_1687827054578983_3834944706437645058_n.jpg

Then the 4wheeling climb:

19875214_1687826627912359_985293032329186877_n.jpg

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well if not for bad luck I'd have none at all... loaded called dispatch said "hey nobodies answering the phone at customer and doesn't appear to have weekend hours" told oh no they'll be there... 90 minutes from home the phone rings... customer advising I can't deliver till Monday 0800..... turned tail and drove home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well if not for bad luck I'd have none at all... loaded called dispatch said "hey nobodies answering the phone at customer and doesn't appear to have weekend hours" told oh no they'll be there... 90 minutes from home the phone rings... customer advising I can't deliver till Monday 0800..... turned tail and drove home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well ... atleast you'll be at home ..
In last 24 hours i have seen ...
Laredo .. over 60 CVs & Spr .. some more than a week..
Dallas (20) J ... over 20 sitting
West Memphis... J .. 11 sitting ..
Crazy

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: OntarioVanMan