Suggestion Box Thread

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I am with Jason... i remember the message that Scott posted that was send out after problems arose or a change was made ..Trk# goes in the spot where Trailer # is requested......

It was further explained by John I believe that this is how it had to be for the CV/Sprinters simply because it was that way for the big units and there was no seperating it...

and I bet Juju..took a picture of the screen....:)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I was told by Steve to put trk # instead of trailer #. Send button won't activate if you don't. I guess anything in the field activates the send button. Certainly faster. I'll give it a try next time.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Typing N would be faster, but the question remains: why is the truck # needed, when the QC sends it automatically? [If it didn't, how would dispatch know which truck sent which msg on freeform?]
I don't mean to be a PITA about it, I was just curious, when I noticed that the 'put me back in service' macro doesn't need the truck # [which made me laugh.]

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am with Jason... i remember the message that Scott posted that was send out after problems arose or a change was made ..Trk# goes in the spot where Trailer # is requested......

It was further explained by John I believe that this is how it had to be for the CV/Sprinters simply because it was that way for the big units and there was no seperating it...

and I bet Juju..took a picture of the screen....:)

The bottom 3 questions work no matter what you type in....the send comes up...LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was told by Steve to put trk # instead of trailer #. Send button won't activate if you don't. I guess anything in the field activates the send button. Certainly faster. I'll give it a try next time.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Typing N would be faster, but the question remains: why is the truck # needed, when the QC sends it automatically? [If it didn't, how would dispatch know which truck sent which msg on freeform?]
I don't mean to be a PITA about it, I was just curious, when I noticed that the 'put me back in service' macro doesn't need the truck # [which made me laugh.]
Truckload wants trailer numbers.....the last 3 questions are not for us.....but must have something in the boxes to get the "send" button

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
From now on I guess all memos from anyone at Load1 should include "this memo approved by OVM" all others will simply be ignored.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
From now on I guess all memos from anyone at Load1 should include "this memo approved by OVM" all others will simply be ignored.

You do what you do ...I do what I do......I've done it like that since I've been here and IF it were a problem someone would have said something...until then....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You do what you do ...I do what I do......I've done it like that since I've been here and IF it were a problem someone would have said something...until then....

So you do other than what we were instructed to do and want th to tell you a second time and youll change? You can wear your bvd's baclwards to.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So you do other than what we were instructed to do and want th to tell you a second time and youll change? You can wear your bvd's baclwards to.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

I repeat. I put an N. in that spot I have NO trailer to hook

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we always just pull to the side outta the way and scan the pod. if anyone gives me any crap about being there, we just tell them we have to scan our pod before we leave the del site in case our carrier needs other info. never had a problem. have had a few ask why we are still there but the pad answer seems to satisfy them for no longer than it takes.

as far as the boxes go, you all quit squabbling over it and agree to do your own thing or were gonna have you all kiss and make up. believe me no one wants to see that !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Work4free

Active Expediter
What about a 2 way icam in the truck....then dispatch can see your not in the truck(like in them reality bs shows), also we can see them hee hee hee..........and if you sit to long empty just sit there naked......that will get you a load faster than anything.....i think that would solve everything said here so far......and the last three questions......i do n.....n.....0000 and that works......no thought there.....send button pops up.Done.:eek: This was meant to be funny, anyone that gets upset.......your panties are on to tight.:p