Straight Trucks with APU

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Re: streight trucks with APU

I figured you where around for awhile but I couldnt figure out your issue with parking unless you where just venting at one certain truck...:cool:

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter

Yep just one small group of expiditers who need to be sent to the butterbean patch to pick butterbeans

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter

Yea but put a descendant muffler on them things and don't park next people with there windows open when the parking lot is mostly open

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

Most are independent contractors.. You can't tell them what to do...lol

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter

Like I said the new American order [ my rights supersedes everyone's else ]

jamom123

Expert Expediter

Yea but put a descendant muffler on them things and don't park next people with there windows open when the parking lot is mostly open

I normally don't park beside vanners anyway unless there is no parking in the truck lot. If I can stay comfortable with windows down I won't run the apu except to re-charge batteries.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I normally don't park beside vanners anyway unless there is no parking in the truck lot. If I can stay comfortable with windows down I won't run the apu except to re-charge batteries.

Be careful with the windows down. We have seen people robbed when the windows were open. It may not be a good idea unless there is someone, awake, up front, to watch things.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter

Be careful with the windows down. We have seen people robbed when the windows were open. It may not be a good idea unless there is someone, awake, up front, to watch things.
that's what my dog is for stick your hand in my open window lol

jamom123

Expert Expediter

I don't sleep with windows down. I was just refering to the scenario.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter

Wished I could carry my shotgun but I don't think the cops would like it

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter

Yes and no going across state lines and going into government places

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

Now that we have the buck shot flying, How do ya feel about bobtails parking up front? :)