Storytelling 101

cruzer

Not a Member
But first lets rub mypie down with a little catnip and we can roll her up inside the bearded ball of yarn(ah ha,not so bad for some one that comes up with so few ideas,hope you enjoy the rub down)as to...

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Mypie's opinion of Cruzer's idea to be rubbed down with catnip and get rolled up in the ball of yarn she shouts, "No, you can't do that - I'm allergic to cats."

So, Cruzer, being the gentleman that he is, volunteers to sit in her stead.

The Director says, "Hey, Doug, bring that truckload of good Michigan glue that you got from inkansana. We'll make sure this stuff sticks real good. Makeup!"

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
...better, but I was really diggin' lookin' like that "keep on truckin'" dude from back in the 70s. Highway Star looked at Moot angrily and said, "You have a lot of nerve showing your face here, you poser!"

Moot said, "I understand and I'm sorry. But, that's all behind me now. I have something I'm sure you'll like. I'm a chef now and I've..." The crowd becomes very agitated and yells, "Take your cut and paste BS somewhere else."

"NO! NO!" Moot says, "I actually cook things. I've brought my newest dish for all of you to try on the house. They're a delicasy call "Minneapolis Oysters". IceRoad looks at them and says, "These things look deep fried. Where's my oatmeal?" Upon hearing this, the gang lines up to try the rare delicasy.

Meanwhile, out on Layouts boat, Mrs. Layout is seen pummeling Layout with a Maglight and screaming, "I don't care if the French term for it does sound fancy, I ain't doin' it!!!"

(The story gets real interesting when we're all typin' at once.)

Last edited:

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Make sure his head doesn't stick out of the top of the ball, otherwise he will just look like a weeble that wobbles but doesn't fall down!

I'll be in the sleeper, let me know when shooting resumes.

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
So, the crew hang Cruzer from a rope and dip him in a vat of good Michigan glue. They lay him out on the floor and roll him up in his own face hair, leaving just enough length to be able to drag him across the floor to attract the 2 headed cat.

The director say, "now this is good. Where is the 2 headed cat now."

Someone replies, "she's still on the Ambassador Bridge."

Good, then, it's decided, we will hang Cruzer from the Ambassador Bridge."

DougTravels

Not a Member
So while much of the crew is stringing cruzer in the yarn ball up.

Highway star is working on a contraption using PJJ's crapped underwear and one of streakins jet engines to make........

Last edited:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
a fan motor that will be tied to Cruzer's feet so that once he is hung on the bridge he will spin and attract the cat.

Then Moose says, "Don't forget to rub him down in catnip."

cruzer

Not a Member
Mean while back on the island well armed has just arrived to find out that ms.layout shooter has banished the scantily dressed fuel attendants there.(Wellarmed pauses for a prayer."Thank you dear lord")Then he begins to poke around (in the weeds)and finds another chest filled with rum and a sirius radio,sure wish dougtravels,highwaystar,and the rest of the guys could be here to take a break from all that super hero stuff,but I think I'll have some fun and write them in later.Lacucaracha,lacucaracha.......

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"CUT! CUT!" yells Highway Star. The director informs him that writer/actors have no authority to say cut or action. "I don't care", says Star. "My agent said I had a "no soiled undies" clause in my contract. I've put up with you people so far, I didn't even complain about the brown M&Ms not being removed from the bowl. But this...

...Hey! My Minneapolis Oysters are cold!" Highway Star trashes his trailer in a fit of rage.

always confused

Seasoned Expediter
unwilling to wait on the latest spin from highwaystar they hang him up. but a small dot is approaching, getting larger .. larger /// its that silly owl. noticing the hairball it swoops down and proceeds to appropriate a large segment for use in the nest. this leaves cruzer hanging with important pieces of anatomy exposed. fearing for plan to lure the cat into falling off the bridge maybe going astray moose ....

DougTravels

Not a Member
Just then the cat leaned out to swat the enticing ball of yarn. Layout having moved closer in, now had the cat in his sights and range....

cruzer

Not a Member
Speeking of anatomy being exposed I think I'm going to go see whats happinin on the island and wait to hear from my union rep. on this whole roling me up in a ball deal.

Last edited:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
When the cat claws at (poor, poor) Cruzer in his bundle of beard hair, causing the knot to break and the cat and Cruzer falling into the deep cold water below, where those parts of his anatomy being exposed, now appear very, very small.

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
As the wicked 2 headed cat lady screeches, meowwwww, meowwwwww, clawing at anything she can get a claw into to get out of the water and climbing ontop of (poor, poor) Cruzer sinking his head below the surface of the water.

Then Moose shouts, "someone must save Cruzer or he'll drown!"

Will anyone, anyone at all save poor, poor Cruzer? . . .

Last edited:

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Always resourceful, Inkasnana grabs a frying pan and a rope from the truck and some of the good Michigan glue and runs to the edge of the water. She ties the frying pan to the rope and coats the back of it with a big glop of glue. Twirling the rope with the pan above her head a few times, she lets it fly out towards Cruzer and the pan lands squarely on the ball of beard hair yarn. "Oh, I hope that wasn't his head!" she says. "Help me pull him to shore!!" Everyone grabs ahold of the rope and...

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
The wicked 2 headed cat lady runs across the tawt line to escape the perrills of the frigid water. And, the heros were able to pull Cruzer safely to shore. Where Cruzer pleaded with Mypie for a truce.