Storytelling 101

DougTravels

Not a Member
I was thinking about a project we did as a class in Junior High School. The way it worked was, 1 person would write a thought either a sentence or paragraph then pass it on. The next person would continue the story. I'll start one and see if any1 wants to continue it.

The other day the strangest thing happened, I was cruising down the interstate when..

DougTravels

Not a Member
I was about to scoop it up for dinner, when wellarmed came out of the bushes, with guns a waving and said

DougTravels

Not a Member
I said c'mon bud, you're not going to eat it all are you? He said heck no, I sell em to the Flying J for the buffet. So I hopped back into my truck and headed down the road when all of a sudden...

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Yesteryear blocked the road with her big rig, and climbed out with her black pumps, pressed shirt, and freshly washed hair, and demanded the bird be given back, as there was just enough for Wellarmed, Doug, and the Yesteryears.

DougTravels

Not a Member
We all agreed to eat it together, Yesteryear started firing up the charcoal. Then the owl woke up ( I guess it was just stunned). It flew off, so we just decided to...

Last edited:

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
. . . have lunch at the FJ with Pjjjj. But as we sat down to the buffet we were suddenly overcome by a over powering smell. As I looked around Pjjj had a big smile. I said Pjjj you didn't? :D

DougTravels

Not a Member
The smell disapated, we chuckled about it, and we finished our meals. Then in walked Ice Road Trucker and you wouldn't believe what he......

DougTravels

Not a Member
It was oatmeal, He said we should all eat healthy like him. Then the funniest thing I've ever seen happened!...

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Yesteryear jumped up and grabbed bluejaybee's napkin and wiped the dripping oatmeal off of Ice Road Trucker's chin and promptly fainted dead away. Apparently the sight of slimy oatmeal dripping to the floor was too much to handle.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
She then grabbed the gold pole, you know, the one surrounded by flashing lights that you see in most Flyin' Hook restaurants, and began swinging on it and giving alluring gazes to the assembled crowd.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
as she jumped off the pole and ran outside she yelled back to the others follow me highway star, inkasnana, dougtravels, bluejaybee and Pjjj. Let's go and play! :D

bluejaybee

Veteran Expediter
Play?....Play???....But where? The grassy area is full of dog eggs and the paved area is slick from diesel. We will stink!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yesteryear lead us to what appeared to be a drain grate, but was actually a secret door. "We're not going to play", she said. "This is about saving the world. You see..."

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
"I'm working undercover for a super-secret covert operation and I am recruiting all of you to help me. This is our mission"...

DougTravels

Not a Member
as we all know many threads are ruined by facts, We must seek out the "Fact Posting" evil mastermind known only as Turtle and when we find him we must...