sprinter van

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Or even the new model update years..think about just the Sprinters...they get the bugs fixed in old model style and then boom..new and improved model comes out.. new engine and def problems and such..now updated again.
The main thing Many on here are forgetting its YOUR vehicle ...if you are maintaining it ..driving it and making money in it..What others on here think means Squat...its your choice... not theirs...
What stirs the Pot on EO is when someone comes on here bragging their vehicle up on how much weight they can haul or what MPG their Van get while hauling that 4000 + lbs....when most of the Educated on here know what's really going on ....So if you want to come on EO bragging up Your vehicle or Cutting down someone else's choice of vehicle.. Be prepared for the backlash ...if most would just worry about the Inside of Their Windshield we would all be better off... But that's just MY opinion..... Lol

Mines bigger than yours.

:p

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
What stirs the Pot on EO is when someone comes on here bragging their vehicle up on how much weight they can haul or what MPG their Van get while hauling that 4000 + lbs....when most of the Educated on here know what's really going on ....So if you want to come on EO bragging up Your vehicle or Cutting down someone else's choice of vehicle.. Be prepared for the backlash ...
You know the old schoolyard saying, "Sticks & Stones will break my bones...?

Schoolyard taunts will never hurt me whatsoever. You guys have your K-6 chuckles... my CPA says I'm sure doing something right! My drivers LOVE working for me! That's all the proof I need. Have fun, kids! Fire away.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What do accountants and drivers have to do with the dependability of a promaster?

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know the old schoolyard saying, "Sticks & Stones will break my bones...?

Schoolyard taunts will never hurt me whatsoever. You guys have your K-6 chuckles... my CPA says I'm sure doing something right! My drivers LOVE working for me! That's all the proof I need. Have fun, kids! Fire away.

I don't know about the rest of the gang here...but I am just teasing you because you have this hyper level enthusiasm for your van....I am glad you are happy with your van and it's performance to date.....:)

guido4475

Not a Member
What's the story on the Westy mobile at the yard? I notice it's been sitting awhile...I've heard it was for sale...is this true?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What's the story on the Westy mobile at the yard? I notice it's been sitting awhile...I've heard it was for sale...is this true?

Maybe his CPA instructed him to park 1 for Tax reasons... Doesn't want him to enter John's Income bracket .......:p....:D

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
My driver in that truck (my only Ford) became very, very sick... in fact, they thought she might not make it for a while. The truck sat for a month or so because I'm not going to dump a good driver for any reason. Nor am I going to hire a driver to fill in for a month just to dump the temp. That driver is back to work now so the XLT10 is gone back on the road.

That truck is for sale... the fuel economy isn't so good but it has a huge custom box that always draws raves out on the road. If it sells, that driver will go into the Promaster I drive while I work on upfitting the next one... which will have a smaller custom all aluminum box focused on maximum fuel economy. If it doesn't sell, I will put a new driver in my Promaster after February or March so I can work on the new cutaway...

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think we oughta applaud Westmicher for being willing and able to guinea-pig the Promaster for us :) . If we can find a guy/girl to do the same with a fleet of Transits, that would be awesome also :)