US Navy
local is only way to go, aug have put on 7,000 miles for month
running hard and fast
need some help
been some 500 miles days running local

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guy in the UK on the Sprinter Forums had over 900k. But I hear there is a Sprinter with over a million in US.... not sure if that is true or not. Couple guys on here have stories of 800k. My two 2006's are still young in the 210-220k and climbing mark :)

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
A million mile is possable i mean my 2007 had 480k when i sold it and i know its still being used to expedit stuff.

guido4475

Not a Member
local is only way to go, aug have put on 7,000 miles for month
running hard and fast
need some help
been some 500 miles days running local

What is youre definition of "running local?"... And how many stops per day average does this come out to?

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Ours was almost 600k when it was some and its still our running too.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ours was almost 600k when it was some and its still our running too.

Sent from my XT1080 Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Hi Jenny !

654,691 to be exact ...

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay guys, can anyone tell me what it's going to cost for a rearend rebuild on a 05 sprinter. Just got the bad news. The place that told me doesn't want anything to do with rebuilding the differental.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay guys, can anyone tell me what it's going to cost for a rearend rebuild on a 05 sprinter. Just got the bad news. The place that told me doesn't want anything to do with rebuilding the differental.

I still have my original...knock on wood.....

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, price wise it looks like the Dodge dealer in McKinney Tx, since Freightliner in Dallas wants a min of 3500 to rebuild the thing and Dodge only wants 2K. Just don't know how long I'll be down this time, hope less then a week.... Was going to try for a load to the house, but I think running from KC empty is the best thing to do at this point....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, price wise it looks like the Dodge dealer in McKinney Tx, since Freightliner in Dallas wants a min of 3500 to rebuild the thing and Dodge only wants 2K. Just don't know how long I'll be down this time, hope less then a week.... Was going to try for a load to the house, but I think running from KC empty is the best thing to do at this point....

Corsicana Tx Berry Dodge another real good shop...had lots of work done there t\ good prices...they will wheel and deal....

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Corsicana Tx Berry Dodge another real good shop...had lots of work done there t\ good prices...they will wheel and deal....

McKinney Tx shop near a place I can stay for free....Hotels this year are killing me because of breakdowns and where they happen...Hell, to day I"m at a days Inn in KC and some idiot family thinks the pool is for dogs to play in... Now I know why I stay at Marriotts and Hilton brand hotels.