Sprinter conversions

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
at the Expo this year Midway and a competitor were placed side by side.....banged on the partition wall...it echoed and was not solid....the "other" sounded solid and corners met together well and well just seemed better..
heard some cheap talk about Midway and comparisons with Alumi-Junk...faulty wiring, nuts and bolts coming loose....buyer beware...you get what you pay for and then again you get "less"..do your homework, research...

We have the Midway conversion and love it - looks good, functional, all round good job and materials.

Worth every penny :D

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
$10 K gets a lot of Motel rooms.U can get more loads with more room for freight. Sleepers are nice but Im not vacation in my jr motorhome I'm here to make as much as I can. Pros and Cons.Pro are making Bucks. Cons are in the Big House makings lic plates................

Scirocco

Rookie Expediter
I guess this begs the question, how often you would use your sleeper vs how often you would have a 3 pallet load?

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess this begs the question, how often you would use your sleeper vs how often you would have a 3 pallet load?
Most of my loads are either 1 or 2 skids with no sleeper. Occasionally get 3 skids but not very often but when they happen I'll get 2 to 3 loads like that in a row.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 or 3 pallet setup is completely a personal choice, nothing wrong with either choice.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Having a permanent bed and 3 pallet space has gotten me out of some very crappy places.......and play wear house on some weekends.

Scirocco

Rookie Expediter
I have 3 pallet capacity and space for a permanent bed at the same time.

Ok I'll bite, how do you have 3 pallet capacity AND a permanent bed in a Sprinter? Even if it folds down somehow, I can't imagine how you can use it with a 3 pallet load. I'd love to see pictures of that setup.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I had the non extended sprinter 170wb and yes you can build a permanent bed in one and still get 3 48x48 pallets. granted it was 23in or 25in wide bed but still a bed vs. The floor!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
My current van is a ford cargo max and i have the same set up....only this time i have my honda mounted on the front of the van instead of lugging it in and out of the back and chaining it to the van. I so miss my solar panels tho.