So where are you sitting this Easter?

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting here in Bordentown, NJ at the Petro..... Was hoping for a good weekend run but no luck there.?.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
Home- where I sit after most days are finished. I hope everyone had a great Easter & hope for a prosperous 2012.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Home. We made a big turkey feast and worked on our construction project.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Mesa, as after a nice weekend trip that started thurs. Afternoon in ohio. Now just sitting here looking at the superstitions, watching tv and enjoying the weather. Gotta go axe men is coming on history channel. Hope you all had a nice Easter.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at home. Went to church this morning to celebrate the glory of the 'Risen Christ' then off to spend the day with family.

Praise the Lord for the chance to be at both functions.

mzraik

Active Expediter
Sitting in edgerton ohio

Enjoying the holiday and home
I'm ready to roll too

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Been home and oos service since Thrusday....might go back in service before i go to bed tonight, might not.....

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Wife and I enjoyed Easter dinner at Halifax Plantation and now sitting on the patio looking at the Atlantic. Just a perfect day. Hope everyones was as well.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
I'm jealous DaveKC. From satellite beach originally then Stone Island on Lk Monroe.

Sent from my VS920 4G using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Having a quiet, restful weekend in Slidell, LA at the TA.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Last edited:

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Had a Friday run that put us on a two day layover in oceanside, California. Yes, the beach was open ! Beer was consumed, as well as burritos ! Picked up in l.a. Easter Sunday for a delivery monday here in phoenix.