Snow Man In Minessota!!!

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Hi to every one , I have a other bad weekend , my housband it is suck in Deer Creek ,MN from 3 days in -19F feels like -33F, . The dispatch ask him for a help on some breakdow truck and now 3 days he ask for a help but nothing , againe it is weekend and he run the truck in fuel all 3 days 24 hours because he is very cold place..........He is like a snow man now I want to he comming at home at list for a Valentais day to survaive the last 2 weekends, one in Seville,OH and now in Deer Creek, MN. If some body travel by some Snow man in I-94N stop and help. I want to send him to motel but he said he can't stop the truck have to run because tomorow can't start the engene they will be a Isberg with a snow man.:eek::eek: SNOW MAN

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya hey dare Natasha. Deer Creek is not far from Frostbite Falls, Minnesota. Maybe Rocky and Bullwinkle can help him. What kind of God denying Commie would send her husband to Mineesoota without a bottle or two of wadka.

Must keel mooze and squirrel but not until after they heelp Boris.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
What ONLY a two botels of vodka for a 3 days , this is not a on off for him in -33F, he need at list a some body to saty next to him with full tanker. If you want to joint him I will be greet or with a van you can even go to WI in this condition.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
I understand the cold weather real well, but, by all means IF you have not been running very well, make certain he turns down a great load to be home for Valentines Day, it will make it all better.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Moot, A good scare is worth more than good advice. You know that I will ask for a help the eskimo from Winnipeg and Native around MN. and thay will to help, but you are lossing to have a real russian vodka and nice tall with my man, he is a good guy, he like to help and when he need a help no bady is in the right place ...........

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey dere, Moot, how cold is it in the Twin Cities tonight? I just got back in my truck, after leaving it parked all day in Seville, and it was 22 INSIDE the truck!!:eek:

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Hi Cheri1122 I am glad you are baeck . I misst your adviceses and you can see Moot refusing to help my Housband in MN!

But I just hang up with my man and I tell him: Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people like him who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope al all only freezing..........Ha ha ha ha I happy to see you in forum.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Only 22?? Whatsa problem there?? Be warmed up in less than a couple minutes. Go get a cup o joe, stroll back out an walaa, cumfy. Yes??/ No? Maybe?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Alborado: Moot is the last person on Earth who would refuse to help anybody - last time I was in Minneapolis, he came to the truckstop, just to put a bumpersticker on my truck, because he remembered me saying it had a "plain white box", lol. I think he misunderstood your post, is the problem - where in Mn is your husband?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Col, it's currently 5 degrees outside (windchill of -11) I just fueled the truck, and am not strolling any further tonight than from the bed to the driver's seat! It took 25 minutes to start the generator, and after nearly an hour, it's up to 42 inside, now. It'll be toasty, soon enough, but the electric blanket my younger daughter gave me today sure is welcome! (And I thought I'd have no use for it, lol)

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Cheri1122 I know hi will, but he is not a vodka lover ???????or he is not in MN now he is at hot place?///////

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Alborado, I don't know about vodka - he lives near Minneapolis, and likes martinis, so I guess he could be home, and in a hot place, at the same time, eh? ;)

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Oh then we have a lot to said - I am the Martini lover this is my favorite drink and whn we are in Italy this is my place to drink Martini thay know how to preparet , ohhhhhhhhhh it is good, but now it is cold and we can have more heat with a vodka .. I have to check on my Snow man to see how he is doing if the Eskimos it is around him??????? The importantg thing that dispech tell hi is the number ! form 1 trucks in this region- How lucky , a???????????? 1/1 . He tray tohelp the company and after this he have a bonus - 3 days in fresh air and frezzing conditions, well done a ?

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Comon Moot go get some Stoly Vodka and mabe the jointing won't seem to bother you.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Moot, don't worry I find other russians in this region thay will help you with a vodka ven I don't know if left for you, better take with you a Martini my housband is not russin he will love to make a company with Martini !!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the night Moot!!!!!!!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks I will unless I have some bad dreams.

Hey Rocky, want to see me pull a rabbit out of my hat?

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
My snow man don't have a help from the tnker of vodka it is freezing up N...........I can't beliving how the drivers was awarded by the company after thay Help the company ? Some body can help me , maybe was in situation like this before?????????

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Good news, my snow man survaved, and I am just book a broker load for him going to OH........... He will be at other that frezzing conditions.............