Snow and Ice

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
You sure don't want to see us coming your way right now! We have a hook on the back of the truck and we are dragging the snow and ice with us. One thing we have found is how much it costs in the winter to keep your truck clean. I have been amazed in the last two months how much we have spent on truck washes. We are beginning to feel that we are up against a losing battle. We cannot leave the salt on the truck to eat the chrome but we also cannot seem to get away from the stuff. I have heard spring is coming has any one else heard this?

Pappy

Expert Expediter
Does anyone really wonder why I'm personally in favor of GLOBAL WARMING?
Pappy

;)

Pappy

Expert Expediter
Come on Tennesseehawk, PHIL would'nt like it if he knew you referred to him as a little rat!
Pappy

:)

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We actually did a little polishing on those days we were sitting (grumble) It's terrible! What was our nicely polished chrome is now a pitted mess. We tried to keep the salt at a minimum but it's next to impossible with where we were running. This brand new truck also has corrosion starting in the wiring already. This new stuff that they put on the roads is great for ice, but awful for everything it touches.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Pappy,
It is now called climate change, not Global Warming because the cold weather does not constitute a warming but these great minds forget that the earth is designed to have climate change all the time.