4fvgdaq_th.gif
sHa_thumb2.gif
sHa_shakeshout.gif
sHa_rofl.gif

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The right set of smilies can often convey a wealth of emotional information. The right set of smilies can eliminate misunderstandings of the plain text on the screen, rendering Lost in Translation to be nothing more than a (really good) movie. The right set of smilies can polish your chrome, and do a pre-trip, and they'll even make Julienne fries, but you've got to hit that sucker juuuust right.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
The right set of smilies can often convey a wealth of emotional information. The right set of smilies can eliminate misunderstandings of the plain text on the screen, rendering Lost in Translation to be nothing more than a (really good) movie. The right set of smilies can polish your chrome, and do a pre-trip, and they'll even make Julienne fries, but you've got to hit that sucker juuuust right.

I've seen so many really good smilies, like the one's you have shown, and more ..... but now I want the one that makes the Julienne fries !!!

(I'll just go with text here) ..... LOL

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I hesitate to tell you this, because one of the main purposes of animated Gifs is to give certain people seizures, but there is a setting in your Web browser where you can disable all animations.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is Mary Hart an animated speaker?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hesitate to tell you this, because one of the main purposes of animated Gifs is to give certain people seizures, but there is a setting in your Web browser where you can disable all animations.

LOL! Seizures can be fun! At least it's something to do! Life on the road is BORING!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I characterize them more like "taking flowers to your unicorn" pretty little smilies.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Ahhh, the old "Larry the Bat" smile.