Slush Busters revisited

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Well I am not pleased!! I received this email today and thought I would share for those of you who have not ordered yet:

Hello Linda,

Our deepest apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

We had a minor set-back with our web site ordering process that has now been resolved. You can once again view and order the SlushBuster at www.slushbuster.com or www.inrsltd.com.

Again, our deepest apologies and thank you for your continued patronage.

Best,

Chet Reyes
It’s Not Rocket Science., LTD
630-549-3017 (main)
630-549-3029 (fax)

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Our slushbusters arrived at our house a few days ago....sure could have used them tonight!! :eek:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Ours are also at home and I am glad we will be gathering them up next week. Going to be a heck of a winter and we need all the help we can get!

moose

Veteran Expediter
Well I am not pleased!! I received this email today and thought I would share for those of you who have not ordered yet:

Hello Linda,

Our deepest apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

We had a minor set-back with our web site ordering process that has now been resolved. You can once again view and order the SlushBuster at www.slushbuster.com or www.inrsltd.com.

Again, our deepest apologies and thank you for your continued patronage.

Best,

Chet Reyes
It’s Not Rocket Science., LTD
630-549-3017 (main)
630-549-3029 (fax)

Am i the only one to see the irony here ?...
calling them self "Its Not Rocket Science.,LTD" ...
apparently web ordering , for them , IS !!!
Ha,

Well mined arrived home one morning after i left :(

Moose

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
We did not have as great of luck when we used them...They worked as far as cleaning off the windows, but we tore up two pair of windshield wipers in nothing flat. If anyone else has had this problem, please tell us what you did to remedy it. We might be the cause...not the product. THANKS for any insight.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I haven't got mine on yet, (is what I hate about mail order - I may not get the product for weeks), but do they require a heavier duty kind of wiper blades? :confused:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We did not use a heavier blade on our truck nor on either one of the girls cars. I wonder if they were put on at the right angle? Did you put the wipers on your Volvo or your old truck? We have some friends that have a 2007 Volvo that had no problems last year and have there new set on for this year.