Showers at pilot

malthom

Rookie Expediter
I am at the Pilot in Bath NY.I know that truck stops give as little as possible...however, this Pilot has the water saver shower heads. The water was not more than a mist. Heck, the mist could not find the crack in my butt. The water pressure was very low. The hot water, not there. I had to turn the fan off because I was freezing my butt off. Maybe I should jump back in the water mist might be able to find the crack now. CHILDDDDDD IN BATH NY.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using EO Forums mobile app

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
I am at the Pilot in Bath NY.I know that truck stops give as little as possible...however, this Pilot has the water saver shower heads. The water was not more than a mist. Heck, the mist could not find the crack in my butt. The water pressure was very low. The hot water, not there. I had to turn the fan off because I was freezing my butt off. Maybe I should jump back in the water mist might be able to find the crack now. CHILDDDDDD IN BATH NY.

That's more info than needed,but thanks for the heads up!

malthom

Rookie Expediter
Sorry this red head was upset. It was not very lady like, again sorry.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Now that they are paying the agreed to rebates, they have to cut back somewhere !

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Sorry this red head was upset. It was not very lady like, again sorry.

I think there's a Flying J there with better showers. I never use Pilot's shower unless forced too. Maybe that is the J. My bad.

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I like the new renovated Pilot showers. Especially the ones with the audio input jacks. Foo Fighters CRANKED is great shower music.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter

Don't look for any givens at Pilot. They're saving all they can so they can pay all the people back they stole from.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
I hate the new tile they installed its slippery as all get out, ive had to take to shower slippers to keep from falling down....they could at least put some grooves in it....Ive only come across the shower saver heads very rarely...most times the waters good....I just hate slippery showers.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I agree with slippery tile, even with shower shoes I fell at the one in Knoxville last year, ripped the tp dispenser off the wall while trying to catch myself, andended uo with a broken tailbone. Not much fun

Sent from my VS870 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

guido4475

Not a Member

I carry my own shower head for such occasions. The ultimate in shower water pressure....comparable to a firehose....lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
gee whiz....it is a free shower at least bring your own non slip shower mat....everyone has one in the bath tub or that non slip stuff....that is kind of useless if you try to move around when the soap and shampoo from hair is not drained away yet...Pilot shouldn't have to baby proof everything.....I have NO slippage problems in their showers...

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I hate the new tile they installed its slippery as all get out, ive had to take to shower slippers to keep from falling down....they could at least put some grooves in it....Ive only come across the shower saver heads very rarely...most times the waters good....I just hate slippery showers.

You need shower flip flops with tread. And I HOPE you're using shower shoes of some sort!!
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1379073938.343293.jpg
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1379073967.221540.jpg