Shadow Birthday

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Happy Birthday Jason!!

I suspect you are, or soon will be, at the Timmies at 12 Mile and Van :censoredsign:. :D

Enjoy your day.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
AAAWWWWWWW SHUCKS..... I get my very own Birthday thread..... you sure know how to make a guy feel special....lol

Thanks everyone!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Happy Birthday Jason!!

I suspect you are, or soon will be, at the Timmies at 12 Mile and Van :censoredsign:. :D

Enjoy your day.

LOL ........... no there is one closer....:p I was there when they opened this morning at 6AM.... You ever see the TV commercial for Mervyns? With the crowd of people standing at the door screaming " OPEN OPEN OPEN"....lol that was me this morning:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
LOL ........... no there is one closer....:p I was there when they opened this morning at 6AM.... You ever see the TV commercial for Mervyns? With the crowd of people standing at the door screaming " OPEN OPEN OPEN"....lol that was me this morning:D

Man, you are addicted!! Maybe John can arrange for the one by the shop to stay open 24/7. They know me by name down there. :D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Birthday wishes for Jason:
A great day, & a terrific year
From all at Load One
We're so glad you're here!

^^Load One, not where you actually are, wherever that is, lol :D

shadow7663

Expert Expediter

Im not old......sheesh some "friend " you are.... Must be a Canadian thing ??:confused:

Fleet owners calculate their age using the dog years format. He's 245 and I'm 427.

Steve is correct im 245...:eek: Steve is almost my doggie Grandpa.......(boy im gonna pay for that comment)

Doesn't he have like 5 kids
Yes I do, this is the reason I feel like im 245....:p:

I dunno. Doesn't make him old in years though. From experience, I got grey hair faster though.

5 kids and owning more than 1 truck causes grey hair and balding in spots.......:D