September Locations

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I believe I'm getting the same run around, I ended up sleeping on my trailer last night which was OK until it started raining.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

If its warranty work you might as well count on being there for a while.

Cacique

Active Expediter
Last night at motel six in nogales az, tonight still motel six but now in the truck.... lol....... have to stay for restart.
Now that's the only complaint i got so far i don't even have a cdl but i have to deal with logs and all that crap just cuz 1000 lbs over.
Now Im sleepy so talk to yall later guys.

4 WINS and COUNTING GO DAWGS!!!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Montgomery AL at th J on I-65.
Nice to have met ya Maverick give me A ring sometime.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Haven't posted in a week or so...

Illinois to Oklahoma, Oklahoma to Texas, Texas to Missouri, Illinois to Louisiana...
Waiting on the next one from the Gulf Coast...
May have to go visit my Brother in Bay St. Louis, MS...

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
still in olive branch MS, bout another hour i will be heading north,the last few weeks have been really crappy for me,seems like I can't get any steady freight.:-(

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hudson, WI for two days in row... I guess it'll be better for me if I move down to Rockford...

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's see if I can get this all.

Delivered yesterday in FL. Picked up today in GA, delivered in TN. Pick up tomorrow in IN, deliver in KY. Pick up tomorrow in KY to TX. Pick up Mon in TX to MI. Then home for a few to attend my Dad's 90TH birthday party. WHEW! I THINK I got it! :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hope Grandpa Shooter has a happy Birthday.
;)

He will. He has NO idea that we are having a party for him. All his kids, many grandkids and a couple of great grandkids will be there. Thank you.

He did good for all he has been through. Tough man.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the house, and what a lucky guy am I? I've been selected for an IRP audit!! Nice folks to work with, they gave me an extension so I'd have more than 2 days to get the records to them.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Was at home for most of the month. Picked up in Chicago this morning and eating lunch at TA Rogers in Mn. Wish i was back at home....lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums