ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cheerleading should only be allowed on football game days .........:p:p

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Montevideo, MN... and I'm afraid that I'll have to dh a lot to get a load...

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EO Forums

moose

Veteran Expediter
Home in Minnesota, with not much to do, which is bad news for some sale'sMans around here.
the car needs new tires, then a small repair @ the dealership, while i'd do some BestBuying's,
then to the grease monkey, so i'd know it will stand strong for yet another Minnesota winter (may it be a real winter, not like the Al Gore thingy we had last year!).
there's an expediter in Montevideo that might show up for dinner...come on over to the dark side, we've got cookies...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning in Tampa. Now sitting at the "J" in San Antonio. Officially BORED! Only one offer and it sucked. Low pay, LOTS of hassle and going to a bad place for freight. Other than that it was bad.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Delivered this morning in Tampa. Now sitting at the "J" in San Antonio. Officially BORED! Only one offer and it sucked. Low pay, LOTS of hassle and going to a bad place for freight. Other than that it was bad.

From Tampa this morning and already sitting in San Antonio now? Must have wings on that truck. . .:cool:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Stoop's Freightliner Indianapolis, IN The truck is almost done.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
That's what they kept telling me when the new Sprinter was at Stoops in Freemont. Lol.

I believe I'm getting the same run around, I ended up sleeping on my trailer last night which was OK until it started raining.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums