September Locations

moose

Veteran Expediter
M.N, going down to Houston. Aiming @ taking a restart @ the Fairfield love's off of I-45.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Missouri to Arkansas - Having a great week with no auto freight!

Sent from my MB300 using EO Forums

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
In Rochelle Il @Petro, had a load for Chrysler in Belvidere. Load was set for a Monday drop but I was able to get unloaded late last nite. Really enjoying my new ride.:cool:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mongomery AL to Nashvegas, Nashville to Detroit, Detroit to Goshen IN Goshen to Finley OH Finley Back to Goshen now sitting at the pilot in Plymouth IN. I WANNA GO BACK SOUTH!!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a fairly good week, again the freight gods were with me. I reluctantly took a load from Walkerton IN to Saskatoon SK, 1,461 miles. Left from home Monday afternoon to pickup in IN, deadhead 120+ miles on my dime. Ran straight through to Saskatoon, took 7 hour nap along the way, still arrived 7 hours early. Then slept most of the day at the J in Saskatoon and about 3pm Wednesday the phone rings. It's dispatch wanting me to drive 350 miles west to Edmonton AB to make a pickup. They paid the DH to Edmonton and then I drove 1,726 miles back to Hammond IN. DH home 100+ from there on my dime again. So I only worked Monday afternoon until Friday night, home by 10pm. Did almost 4,000 miles with about 200 not paid. It was worth the unpaid miles to have last weekend and this weekend at home. :)

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I had a fairly good week, again the freight gods were with me. I reluctantly took a load from Walkerton IN to Saskatoon SK, 1,461 miles. Left from home Monday afternoon to pickup in IN, deadhead 120+ miles on my dime. Ran straight through to Saskatoon, took 7 hour nap along the way, still arrived 7 hours early. Then slept most of the day at the J in Saskatoon and about 3pm Wednesday the phone rings. It's dispatch wanting me to drive 350 miles west to Edmonton AB to make a pickup. They paid the DH to Edmonton and then I drove 1,726 miles back to Hammond IN. DH home 100+ from there on my dime again. So I only worked Monday afternoon until Friday night, home by 10pm. Did almost 4,000 miles with about 200 not paid. It was worth the unpaid miles to have last weekend and this weekend at home. :)

I take it you dropped at that farm tractor factory in Saskatoon? Been there.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yup, only place I've ever delivered in Saskatoon. Been there probably 6 times in the last year, never got out so quickly as this time. What's nice is that the J is straight north from the plant about a mile or two. Free Wi Fi and has a Denny's.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Still home in St Louis Sprinter still in the shop front end work took my morning walk getting ready to watch some football GO Rams