September Locations

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I have always found Stoops in Anderson to be the best choice for us on the tractor side.

Cacique

Active Expediter
Just got to Sadieville, Ky.
A the Flying J.

So far J is my favorite. Pilot sucks big time.

GO DAWGS!!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Just got to Sadieville, Ky.
A the Flying J.

So far J is my favorite. Pilot sucks big time.

GO DAWGS!!!

Try to check out some of the independent truckstops. Petro and TA's are typically the most popular of the chains.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

moose

Veteran Expediter
I will be @ the Youngston'g O.H area tonight for a morning PA del.
So...which TruckStop have the best drivers appreciations give away's ?

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Our best service on 06 freightliner sprinter was Mercedes Benz of St Clair Shores.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Just dropped load in Tawas, Michigan that we brought up from Nashville.
Dispatch called before left dock with load from same place going back to Glasgow Kentucky

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Our best service on 06 freightliner sprinter was Mercedes Benz of St Clair Shores.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hoekstra in Troy labor rate was $92 seemed fair compared to the Dodge sprinter dealers $120 and some of the Freightliner dealers $100-120 they only charged me $92 for the rotor I know the dodge boys want around $250-300 NO calls in Detroit yesterday and too many LS vans so moved over by Chicago

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Sort of stuck in Gadsden AL...

Dropped near here Mon evening, then had an itty bitty shorty last night that brought me right back here. Thought this might be good place to sit, being somewhat central to Huntsville, Chattanooga, Atlanta and B'ham...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Just dropped load in Tawas, Michigan that we brought up from Nashville.
Dispatch called before left dock with load from same place going back to Glasgow Kentucky

Love those turn around runs! Lol! Picking up here in Grand Rapids in a bit headed to Tennessee...Springfield I believe.

Pagan Trucker Girl - Blessed Be

Falligator

Expert Expediter
My co driver just left the van to go back home to MS. So I'm sitting here in Knoxville, TN @ the J. No idea why he wanted to quit. I guess teaming is for some but not others.