September Locations

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Beaver Dam, OH, after my first Multi-Carrier run for this month. Greenville, NC to East Liberty, OH.

E-1 got a load from another carrier, so that counts as a Multi-Carrier run??? lol

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered four hours early yesterday... Moved down to Syracuse, NY this morning and waiting for that next load...

Sent from my MB300 using EO Forums

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
this week I went from indy to Michigan then got signed on with on-dekk and a hour later went from Livonia Mi to KC with a stop in springfield wich gave a nice run..Now sitting at the oak grove petro waiting to see which carrier gets me out first.
P.S from my first experience with ON-Dekk I think I am gonna like it here and if their philosiphy holds true I will love it...But more on that later

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Bordentown Nj petro worse Internet connections I've seen in months should be called boredtown

Last edited:

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Caught a nice little Saturday load for decent money & just dropped it in Morristown TN. Going to grab a bite to eat, find some music, then ramble the historic Cumberland Gap area tomorrow.

Got to love expediting for getting you to areas you've been thinking about exploring.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Knoxville, TN. Church this morning, then maybe head toward Nashville later tonight, if we don't get any offers this afternoon.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Morristown TN. Had a nice lazy comfortable Sunday exploring the area from Jefferson City to Rogersville, where I caught the movie LAWLESS, well worth watching if you're into adaptations of true family stories; this one about moonshiners and bootleggers in 1930's America.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
hey i believe that was you we saw when we were leaving the warehouse on saturday.we are heading to mi. stay safe

Yup. Sitting here at the Petro at exit 86 off I 65 in KY. Waiting to drop our load in Louisville, KY. We sat in Laredo a whole 3 hours. Lol

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Home in Chesapeake VA just called dispatch to put me in service lets see how long it takes to get a load