September Locations

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Resaca, Georgia Flying J

The town just south of there has an excellent little restaurant called the fork in the road. Great food good prices. You can park a van not sure about much else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Greensboro, NC at the TA. Having PMs on the Truck and APU done, as well as a DOT inspection. Hope to be back on the road by this afternoon.

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
after a few good weeks it seems as the freight has dried up,,,Sitting at home in cbus,ohio since last friday...wow longest ever for me to wait...:-(

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spending tonight at the J in Kansas City MO. 2,593 miles this week since Tuesday morning. As of right now, no DH yet. We'll see what morning brings.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the J in Davenport,Ia. Unloaded midday and did a little new van shopping:rolleyes: hoping to pop shorty heading NW if not by noon i'm dh the 180 home ,, got to leave a few fish in the pond.....of cource if that long mile run would pop I would take it ...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Blue Springs MO (just east of KC on 70) at Trouser Mouse listening to a cool three piece roots and blues band. Anyone in the area is welcome to pop around

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Blacksburg Va. Waiting on someone from the "Towing Network" wonder how much this is going too cost.

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still in Kansas City at the J along with no less then 6 other CV's and Sprinters. Looks like it will be tough to move from here. If nothing happens by 4 pm I think I'll just DH home for the weekend.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Still in Kansas City at the J along with no less then 6 other CV's and Sprinters. Looks like it will be tough to move from here. If nothing happens by 4 pm I think I'll just DH home for the weekend.

Kansas City always seems to be packed. Last time hubby and I were there we sat with 4 or 5 other straights and finally decided that there was no way we were gonna get outta there without DHing out. So that's just what we did...

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
First time I came to KC I got a run back out within hours. Every time since, however, has been a long sit and wait. I'm in the KC area now, having dropped early yesterday.

Lots to do around KC though; great art museum, a very cool and interesting Treasures of Steamboat Arabia (in the old City Market area), good Jazz museum, and always some great music playing somewhere. Good eats, too, at Oklahoma Joes and Arthur Bryant's, both great

But I'll be relocating, I'm betting.

Kansas City always seems to be packed. Last time hubby and I were there we sat with 4 or 5 other straights and finally decided that there was no way we were gonna get outta there without DHing out. So that's just what we did...

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Dispatched at 2pm from Gary In. to O'Hara airport for pickup going to Kokomo In. Nothing like fighting Chicago traffic on a friday afternoon going both ways.....#*&%$**@dispatch...:mad::banghead:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Down $60, was it, and now up 40, plus food and drink; not too bad for a fun couple nights out in Sparks.

I ended up hanging in Blue Springs MO for the evening, catching one of the best live blues shows I've seen in a long time; Samantha Fish, who, if you've never seen and are into the blues, is someone to watch in coming years. Scorching guitar fronting a very solid three piece band, and only 23 yrs old, this gal is bound to make her mark.

Up $40 tonight in Sparks, NV.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Down $60, was it, and now up 40, plus food and drink; not too bad for a fun couple nights out in Sparks.

I ended up hanging in Blue Springs MO for the evening, catching one of the best live blues shows I've seen in a long time; Samantha Fish, who, if you've never seen and are into the blues, is someone to watch in coming years. Scorching guitar fronting a very solid three piece band, and only 23 yrs old, this gal is bound to make her mark.

I'm pacing my gambling since I will be here the entire weekend. I can't wait for Sunday, they have multiple TV's and will have every football game on in the lounge/bar.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Out of L.A. 10 minutes after checking in ! True expedite load to Dallas. ( been doing short runs on the left coast for a week)

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums