September Locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Attention MN. residents please throw your empty gatorade bottles in the white sprinter van parked at Walmart at exit 193 .....:p

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

I WAS in Alexandria but you went and got a load...LOL

unit 884 home in Tn....E-1 sprinter....hmmmmm

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was in Grand Forks when I got load . P S check your drivers mirror ...lol

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Oscoda MI up on the lake, now headed to pick up south of here to drop tomorrow in Marion IN

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Attention MN. residents please throw your empty gatorade bottles in the white sprinter van parked at Walmart at exit 193 .....:p

Some might want to throw "full" ones... LOL... J/K

Saginaw J, waitin' for the phone to ring.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
As cold as it got last night I'm thinking about pulling the tomatoes this week..they can finish ripening on the table...

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Brookshire, TX.
Need to head home to FL. 850 miles.
Have a less than 75 but all load opps are going west.:(

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got off the phone with the EO legend ....don t worry JuJu I will share fishing holes with your hubby ...:D

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Came through Saginaw late last night to pick up a load, then down through Fremont IN (named after the great pathfinder John C Fremont, btw) to Marion IN to drop at GM. Didn't have to wait even two hrs for the next run, Logansport to MO...

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got really lucky today, the freight gods are looking out for me. Made my delivery in Havre MT at 4:30am this morning, slept until about 1:00pm. Got the call, freight going from Havre MT down to Kansas City KS with p/u ready now. Only 900#. No DH. I'm on my way. Very Happy. :-D

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Got really lucky today, the freight gods are looking out for me. Made my delivery in Havre MT at 4:30am this morning, slept until about 1:00pm. Got the call, freight going from Havre MT down to Kansas City KS with p/u ready now. Only 900#. No DH. I'm on my way. Very Happy. :-D
I'll front the money...buy all the lottery tickets you can find.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Vantastic :)

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
In Liberty MO, and grabbing some serious nap time. I've run as much since Sun night, just 3.5 days, as I did in all the previous 16 before that, and am happy with my All Miles figure. Not a bad start to the month.