September Locations

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Home in Monroe, MI. Off the next couple weeks for my wedding and honeymoon.

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2

Having a "Hunker" with Layout?

4971773.jpg

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Astro Moteli in downtown Hutchinson, Kansas. 105 degrees outside, 68 degrees in motel room. Woohoo!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Quiet Ragman....we're hunting Wabbits and later its Duck season .

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
35000 feet above Lubbock Texas.... Eastbound and down!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don t know on fargo ,,, ovm ,,,if nothing moves up here tomorrow , I will be dh down to fargo... Was great sleeping up here last night.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Closing in on ya....now in Aberdeen SD for the night....be over your way tomorrow afternoon...

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
So, I deliver to this place north of Saginaw and I'm talking to some of the guys at the reciever. I mention that I know somebody who lives about an hour away in Alpena and he rides a Harley.

Suddenly everybody scrambles away, the lift driver has the freight and takes off, attempting to get the door shut behind him. I had to belly slide under the rollup door and chase the guy down to get a signature even! When I finally got him to stop, the guy is shaking...obviously scared. He signed the bol, but he kept saying "no trouble, eh? No trouble?"

Must be a rough crowd up there in Alpena?

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Laredo, TX. This place is full of Panther and Express 1 trucks.
Plan to turn and burn as soon as I get unloaded.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So, I deliver to this place north of Saginaw and I'm talking to some of the guys at the reciever. I mention that I know somebody who lives about an hour away in Alpena and he rides a Harley.

Suddenly everybody scrambles away, the lift driver has the freight and takes off, attempting to get the door shut behind him. I had to belly slide under the rollup door and chase the guy down to get a signature even! When I finally got him to stop, the guy is shaking...obviously scared. He signed the bol, but he kept saying "no trouble, eh? No trouble?"

Must be a rough crowd up there in Alpena?

Oh yeah... They know!! They don't just respect us, they revere us!! The bad bow their heads and say we're bad.

LOL...

You shoulda called, I'd have ridden down and met you for lunch or something. I'm going back in service today and if I don't get anything I'll be in Saginaw tonight.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning. Get up, holidays over, back to work. LOL Heading to MT with the load I picked up last Friday. Wonder if I'll be able to find a load out of there?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning. Get up, holidays over, back to work. LOL Heading to MT with the load I picked up last Friday. Wonder if I'll be able to find a load out of there?

I would say, unless the Load Gods are smiling on you....a 99% chance you'll be DHing back to at least Fargo.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Had two runs over the holiday weekend and am now in Marysville OH looking for breakfast. Here's hoping the good start to the week continues.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
One of these days I'll get a run to the high prairies of North Dakota. Spent a lot of time there with other work over the years, mostly in Fargo and still have friends there.