September Locations & Banter

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Well I guess falling in and going under the raft Plus going thru the white water out of the raft 3 times is what you call fun ye ha I called wow yep I survived it cut big toe so I hopping a bit as for putting foot under support to wedge your body lol but it was fun

Sounds like you got a case of the river toe....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not waiting anymore and not loaded, a bit of a cluster but all is good. Had a great week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stuck in San Antonio lol ;) Actually i was stuck as soon as I dropped isnt that how its been workin jk but had a decent week myself hope it stays this way im happy again...Been a while...Ive got a new look on life an goals an I can see my goals again now...Time to hustle like the old days...Yall be safe out there :) DOLLAS!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE using EO Forums

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like you got a case of the river toe....
\
yep jenny river toe that i cannot put my boots on to drive but guys if you ever go rafting the guide will tell you if you go under the raft just follow the light and the crew will pull you in well the 30 second i was under the raft felt longer i sure did not see the light going thru a rapid and i was under the raft i guess that is a new one from being from down under ,
then there was sweet falls a grade 5 lovely uuuummmm would been nicer to see it from raft but i saw it from water if the gauley is short of water i know where it is but yep was a great weekend maybe know try something safer a merry go round carousel lol but if any of you want a great weekend aventures on the gorge in wv great company just like load 1 thumbs up to both companys yippe ,

the last one is where the big toe and a rock met was in raft well only now & again when into ship wreck grade 5 was almost thru when the raft got stuck in a whirlpool and a backward frontward side wards flip everyone guide as well was swimming well being push along thru shipwreck there was a total of 32 rafts on the river on saturday varoius companys so plenty of others to pull out of the water
the 8 that was in swimming my Big toe was treated with a plaster over it wow but wombat lives i got photo,s
wombat
the rafter lol
nope the swimmer
a bit like sink or swim
i did more swimming than rafting
but i did it yessssssssssssssssss

SO EVEN AT 60 YOU CAN STILL ENJOY LIFE

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How long must one sit in the same spot, before one can consider being "stuck"? I don't want to make a premature statement if I'm not within my rights to do so.

Still #2 out of Laredo.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unless you can't buy fuel your not stuck.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mike u must be in a straight it says there are 3 large straights in laredo an i am only sprinter in all of texas for load 1

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How long must one sit in the same spot, before one can consider being "stuck"? I don't want to make a premature statement if I'm not within my rights to do so.

Still #2 out of Laredo.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

You have my sympathy. In Louisville Ky area #1 after delivering my 1st load of the month :( Hopefully this week will help me forget about my Laredo nightmare. When I arrived here there was 5 undercover sprinters and myself. Now just 1 undercover and me so hopefully the cheap stuff is taken care of :rolleyes:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mike u must be in a straight it says there are 3 large straights in laredo an i am only sprinter in all of texas for load 1

Look to your left :thumbup:

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning, everyone in Load One land! Was it perfect sleeping weather last night or what?I can't believe I actually had a good night's sleep! This is the weather that I love! Nice and cool. No heat needed.No A/C needed. Just nice and comfy!

Best night of sleep in a long time. When I woke up early this morning it was 57F in Louisville area. I actually put the heater on for a few mins. to take the chill off. A far cry from Laredo temps. I also realized that i had never checked the heater to see if it worked when i bought it haha. Luckily it worked fine :)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is this anyone you know?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347302986537.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347302986537.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 70