September Location

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Loading out of Laredo shortly, for Lafayette, IN on Tuesday.

Ciprian,

With any luck I'll be by the J in Dallas for fuel about 22:00 or so .....

hz909

Seasoned Expediter
After travelling 1804 miles on Monday and Tuesday, I had nothing on Wednesday and Thursday. Feast or famine.

Currently headed from KC to Connecticut...then back to KC.

aileron

Expert Expediter
Loading out of Laredo shortly, for Lafayette, IN on Tuesday.

Ciprian,

With any luck I'll be by the J in Dallas for fuel about 22:00 or so .....

Randy,

Being the 4th on the board in Dallas, and nothing gone out by 3, I decided to slowly head east. Cannot see myself waiting in Dallas till Tuesday or Wednesday.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Hope everybody down in Dallas is having a fun time visiting my parents! They are the little FECC van.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We're in Ontario, California. We did an empty move from Los Banos today. Once we got into the LA area it took us 2 hours to go 40 miles. I hate traffic.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
We're in Ontario, California. We did an empty move from Los Banos today. Once we got into the LA area it took us 2 hours to go 40 miles. I hate traffic.

I remember living in LA, people tell you the time it takes to get somewhere not the miles. Here if it's 20 miles it's 20 min
Ran for Towne Air again today. Seems like they may use me every Friday(Crossing Fingers)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we are at home for the long weekend and for our anual cookout on sunday. mexican this year. if anyone is close to mattoon, il. exit 184 or 190 on I-57 just north of effingham give us a call and come by. festivities start around 3:00 sun. 217-273-7143 plenty of parking, all welcome. mi casa su casa.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
We Delivered in NYC this morning. We are now sitting at the Front of "Expediters Row" at Bordentown. Have a run for Tues out of Philly. We are now looking for a more "fun" way to kill this weekend. Sitting here for the entire weekend would suck.

Why not take a cab into NYC and be a tourist, lots of museums etc that can be seen without spending a ton.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We might look into that but it is 60 miles to NYC from here, might be cheaper to rent a car. I don't know how well I would do NYC either. I get "itchy" in big cites!! LOL!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thats a thought!! We will look into that. Looking into Atlantic City as well. Don't gamble but at least there is outdoor walking on the beach and MAYBE some fishing. Thanks for the idea!!

oncedrove

Expert Expediter
Thats a thought!! We will look into that. Looking into Atlantic City as well. Don't gamble but at least there is outdoor walking on the beach and MAYBE some fishing. Thanks for the idea!!
The train might go that way also. You might find a good deal on a hotel 3 or 4 stars.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL!! NOT finding ANYTHING in Atlantic City, at least for under $400 PER NIGHT!! Holiday weekends make it tough. The short notice makes it hard as well. We just DON'T want to stay on "Expediters Row" all weekend!! It is just NOT our idea of a fun long weekend!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL!! NOT finding ANYTHING in Atlantic City, at least for under $400 PER NIGHT!! Holiday weekends make it tough. The short notice makes it hard as well. We just DON'T want to stay on "Expediters Row" all weekend!! It is just NOT our idea of a fun long weekend!!

So go to Philly find a parking spot grab a cab and go see Liberty Hall and that good stuff.....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obama "Closed" Liberty Hall two weeks ago!!!!:rolleyes: LOL!!! Sorry, I just could NOT resist that one!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me thinks I got shmooed over...was #2 all day in central KY and not ONE load...didn't move a position....KY has been hotter then hot and then nothing.:confused:...
me thinks the newbies were juiced for the weekend....:eek::rolleyes: