September Location

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are in Los Banos, CA. Yuck. I hate California. It was a nice long run, from Memphis (2,086 mi) that delivered this afternoon but I'm ready to go back east now. :rolleyes:

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Hey Dakota! not at the "J".
Here in Orange Park, FL. stay here tonite and deliver in Palm Bay in morning. Then back to be loaded for Tuesday.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I've got an extremely long run from Avilla, In to Constantine, Mi
picking up a 6 am
a whole 60 miles woohoo:rolleyes:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Im currently home after a short run from Kendalville, Indiana to Urbana, Ohio that delivered at 5 a.m. this mornin, now resting up for a 6 a.m. pick up in the mornin in Sidney, Ohio going to Laredo, Texas!!! Then have a pre planned trip from Laredo on Tuesday going to Conway, Arkansas!!! Woop woop lol 2300 miles...lol

aileron

Expert Expediter
Chef,
Just delivered in Dallas, stopped at a WalMart, just too tired to drive to the J now. But I will be there sometime in the morning. Hope to see you.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Dropped at 16:00 yesterday in Dallas. Was 4th team on board so headed up to Okla City. Had a load to Riverside CA last night got 50 miles down the road and it cancelled, so we're sitting here at the J in Okla City. :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We Delivered in NYC this morning. We are now sitting at the Front of "Expediters Row" at Bordentown. Have a run for Tues out of Philly. We are now looking for a more "fun" way to kill this weekend. Sitting here for the entire weekend would suck.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
We are now looking for a more "fun" way to kill this weekend. Sitting here for the entire weekend would suck.

Stuck in TN

LOL yeah it would suck especially since the weekend will last untill tuesday now. If nothing comes in for me by 6pm tonight I am heading to the house 500 miles away,Wont be much shipping going on I dont think after this evening..What ya think Layout 50 or so gallons of fuel and we can be shooting birds,,small price to pay :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would be if we did not have to be in Philly on Tues!! Now you are talking 1000 miles of DH!! NO GOOD!! We will be home on Wed the 9th or Thurs the 10th. Have to help get the Waterfowl Festival set up on Fri then the Festival is Sat and Sun. Then back at it on Mon the 14th