Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All too common. Don't take offense. My opinion is about 33.3% of brokers pad the pick time with an hour protect to make sure the carrier or truck isn't an Assbag and run late.
Again. Just IMO.
That and most shippers know when detention time kicks in so they keep running those few extra parts.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know Ragman...I knew it....but just repeating - asking what Treadmill was referring to...in case it's something my Sprinter needs periodically.
You just can't help it, I understand Ragman. ....lol.
I made sure I quoted him exactly, because my mind's, innocent words would have been "what fluids need changing in your rear end?" And that would be big time fodder for Ya. That would have been so wrong or misconstrued...unless you know me.
Sort of. ;)o_O
YIKES...too, too early!
For scheduling purposes I do the rear end service at the same time as the Transmission....keeps it neat and orderly....
the 05/06 is like every 80,000 for rear and 50,000 for trans.....but hey...it never hurts....with almost a million and having original differential?....

Reactions: vandriver2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That and most shippers know when detention time kicks in so they keep running those few extra parts.
some shippers you can set your watch by them....they know exactly what time they have!! dispatch will ask how much longer and I say oh about 1:45 minutes till they load me up and then do paperwork.....How do you know this> they say.....just because, Gut feeling lets say....

Reactions: artie

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gonna spend the day in my shop, getting the Vette cleaned up and ready to roll to Indiana Thursday morning.
Nice! Enjoy the beautiful Autumn Drive!
Hey, Know of an '06 Black Convertible Top, Black Interior, 52K orig. miles on it for Sale. He didn't say what he's asking but doesn't drive it enough anymore to keep it. Garaged every winter, barely driven summers...only once out this summer to show my next door neighbor is how I saw it.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At Wayne's getting work done...Maggie is enjoying the Wander, Weather, WAYNE and son TIM.
Scheduled my appt. For first Differential Fluid change.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    902 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    770.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    743 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,001.3 KB · Views: 39

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice! Enjoy the beautiful Autumn Drive!
Hey, Know of an '06 Black Convertible Top, Black Interior, 52K orig. miles on it for Sale. He didn't say what he's asking but doesn't drive it enough anymore to keep it. Garaged every winter, barely driven summers...only once out this summer to show my next door neighbor is how I saw it.
Nice, if I had room I would look at it... Can't hide it from my wife! She laid down the law the next toy will be her Miata! My 96 was an 1 owner with 9000 miles on when I bought it last year. It has 11,000 miles on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.