Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Emptied my Honda Sunroof Assembly's.
Maggie and I are headed home now from Columbus.
Got my new Serpentine Belt/Tension Pulley Kit, Fuel Filter, Brake Pads at Home on the Kitchen Table ready for WAYNE n SHELLI this weekend!
Have a Fantastic Weekend Everyone!
I'll be at Wayne's next Sat. for tranny and rear end fluid change, front and rear brakes and fuel filter. He offered to do it this Sun. but I don't have the money together to pay him (a little short). Of course if I had gotten a load out of Laredo 2 weeks ago I could have gotten it done on Sunday but next Sat. it is

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location @ Home....

Time to bring the warwagon down from the garage....haven't been near it for all this time...load up for my next tour of duty...

just some of my hard work!!

12003910_1110350212326673_3326331884106859733_n.jpg

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll be at Wayne's next Sat. for tranny and rear end fluid change, front and rear brakes and fuel filter. He offered to do it this Sun. but I don't have the money together to pay him (a little short). Of course if I had gotten a load out of Laredo 2 weeks ago I could have gotten it done on Sunday but next Sat. it is
Great! I had him do my Transmission a Month or so ago. What is a 'Rear End Fluid Change' you mention...curious?
Vehicle PM...preventive maintenance, is probably one of THE MOST Important things you can do for your money making huh? It's just as important as taking care of yourself!
The money WAYNE saves me, his knowledge and capability, for me as a Sprinter Owner is ongoing and appreciated!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sunny, Autumn crisp here in Toledo! Goooood Morning!
Time to remove the Generators, winterize them with Stabil.
Probably pull start my 1 yr. old Snow Thrower too, just to make sure she's good.
Go fetch a few food items, laundry and mow. I feel like trying to cook up something good
on the stove or in the oven like JuJu does...really just thinking of making Chili and Corn Bread!
Should remove the mower blade and sharpen it on my grinder in prep for next summer's mows.
Always, always somethin. Never ever bored here. Never enough time.
This week, 4 days work was enough to meet my minimum weekly $ needed.
Saving a little $ by not having that dang Qualcomm in there anymore! Yeah!
Hope next week will be a good, steady one for all.
Want to paint so bad! I gotta get Maggie over to the Dog Park to get some exercise!
Ya'll enjoy your Saturday wherever you are!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I could get into so much trouble with this one.

:eek:
I know Ragman...I knew it....but just repeating - asking what Treadmill was referring to...in case it's something my Sprinter needs periodically.
You just can't help it, I understand Ragman. ....lol.
I made sure I quoted him exactly, because my mind's, innocent words would have been "what fluids need changing in your rear end?" And that would be big time fodder for Ya. That would have been so wrong or misconstrued...unless you know me.
Sort of. ;)o_O
YIKES...too, too early!

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great! I had him do my Transmission a Month or so ago. What is a 'Rear End Fluid Change' you mention...curious?
Vehicle PM...preventive maintenance, is probably one of THE MOST Important things you can do for your money making huh? It's just as important as taking care of yourself!
The money WAYNE saves me, his knowledge and capability, for me as a Sprinter Owner is ongoing and appreciated!
That would also be called the differential fluid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.