Seen this yet?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I seen it the other day on another site. Was going to bring it here but i got busy and forgot about it, thanks for sharing it!!

The hammer and sickle are great and it certainly if and gets his message out....barry is not what he sold himself as and more and more people are being to see it...well except the kool-aid drinkin entitlement let the government take care of the people no brain barry supporters....you know the ones, those that kept telling us to "give him a chance"," look what he inherited from Bush"....and more then a few of them populate this board....funny thing is not as many of them that ranted about him before are here to support him now....wonder way...;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That sign is RIGHT on the money!! History is able to repeat itself because few ever learn it or they ignore it thinking that it "can never happen again or never happen here" It can and it will but ONLY if we ALLOW it to happen. I realize that makes me sound paranoid, crazy etc. GOOD!! If that what it takes to get the message out, so be it!!