scoring brownie points in michigan

Rhodes101

Not a Member
I'm working with Hellbound on a story about the time a LEO asked him to back out a plane that got stuck in the World Trade Center tower. This happened on or about September 11, 2001. Hellbound will be posting the story later this year or early next year.

Please be patient!
I remember that time in 1988 in
New York City, Expediter Hellbound had just arrived in Los Angeles to spend Christmas with his wife. Unfortunatly, it was not going to be a Merry Christmas for everyone. A group of terrorists, led by Hans Gruber was holding everyone in the Nakatomi Plaza building hostage. With no way of anyone getting in or out, it was up to Hellbound to stop them all.:D

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rhodes, way cool! The first Die Hard movie along with 3 Days Of The Condor and Ransom rank among my all time favorite "turn the tables" movies as in don't mess with the messer.

Cool Hand Luke is one of my all time favorite movies. The protagonist dies in the end; but did he really lose?

hellbound_66

Seasoned Expediter
First, I am an expediter. Second I didn't have to do anything at all, but the drunk refused to pull over. If I hadn"t have assissted the LEO, his next option was to employ the PITT maneuver, which would have been far more dangerous for everyone on that busy interstate. The seat was very noticeably wet as was the drunks pants. The drunk did not pull out of traffic, he stopped where i stopped him and the LEO promptly removed him from his vehicle , then i moved my vehicle to the side of the road. No I dont post on here much, but i do an awful lot of reading and most of what i have read has helped me to stay expediting and for the most part considering the economy , profitable. I use what is useful to me on here and most of the time chuckle about what is not. If I missed any other points, dont be bashful, tell me.

transporter

Expert Expediter
the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
the expediter is not a law inforcement officer.
he seriously risked a wreck with a drunk.
intentionally not accidently
he or the drunk could of got hurt/dead.
drunk could have pulled out gun and killed expediter.
alot of very violent people have been pulled over for miner
traffic violations. which resulted in deadly consequences.
If the office was honest he would have writen a ticket or took
to jail if a incident happened with expediter.
expediter is not a police officer. if he needs help he can call for
back-up.
actually the drunk could have sued the expediter if drunk
rearended expediter and would have won.
forcing another driver on a road is dangerous. (DUH)
If another driver would have hit those 2, guess what expediter
you will go to prison. when you get out you will have a dangerous driving resulting in death on your record. you will be done as a expediter.
Law inforcement officers go through training. they have legal protection for their actions. be glad your name and number was not taken by cop.
the drunk was a danger but so was expediters actions.
A Professional expediter job is delivering freight safely not road dancing with a drunk. If that driver worked for me he would be terminated emediatly.