Russia Invades Ukraine

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Putin's "Ukraine is run by neo-nazi's" lie was always a non-starter with anyone with half a wit of intelligence.

Pretty much meant for internal consumption by his own population ... to stay in power and rally the people to a war, the outcome of which will be horrible for them.

Nonetheless some will continue to attempt to carry water for Vladdy.

Being weak themselves, they see him as strong.

He isn't.

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Actually it was Obama, Biden, Hillary, and the Republicans like McCain and Bush that help break it. Nuland, Sullivan too…

I once thought similarly ... but then I became better informed and overcame it.

So at least there's still some hope for you ... ;)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Anti-American claptrap ... but Daddy Vlad certainly thanks you for your efforts Comrade.

:mad:
That's dangerously close to making an accusation that, unless you can prove it as a fact and not an opinion, will get you banned. Also, one more snark addressed to a "you" will get you banned. Thirdly, Biden is not an adult in charge, he's senile and out to lunch.

Reactions: danthewolf00

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I wonder how accurate these numbers are....

That's actually a very good question.

I suspect they are probably pretty accurate.

The amount of havoc the Ukrainian forces are wreaking on the Russian invaders is pretty impressive ... particularly considering how much military hardware and troops Russia had staged.

If you're relying on the tv news or typical publishing you ain't getting the full picture, due to logistics of media production. Network news doesn't cover a whole lot of stuff (due to time/logistics) and is running behind probably 12 -24 hours (or more)

I'm on a couple of list feeds (Twitter) covering what's going on with a lot coming directly out of Ukraine.

I only post individual Tweets from it and it comes in pretty heavy. Can be hard to keep up with at times ... and I don't post anywhere near all of what there is.

It's a list of vetted sources which the person (a journalist) who put it together considers reliable.

I can send you a link via PM if you'd like.

Turkish made UAV: