Russia Invades Ukraine

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Beyond that: The sanctions should not stop until Russia is literally brought to its knees and crushed as a world power.

At that point, we can talk about starting to lift some of them - for strictly humanitarian purposes - if Russia is willing to fully compensate Ukraine and the aggrieved parties (NATO and others who have had to suffer from high petro prices as a consequence of Russia's stupidity) by providing FREE oil and gas as reparations.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I’ll take that as a don’t want to answer.

Well, it would be smarter to take it as "... smart enough to not buy into the effort of Uncle Pooty's water carriers to deflect and whatabout ..."

But hey: ... you do you ...

:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, it would be smarter to take it as "... smart enough to not buy into the effort of Uncle Pooty's water carriers to deflect and whatabout ..."

But hey: ... you do you ...

I mean they have full battalions of them. And that is the side we are funding?
Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No nazi are never a laughing matter

Hey ... you were the one that laughed at the post documenting who the head of Vagner was ...

Maybe you'd like to go back and change that now ?

but you your funny even for a Democrat.

You seem to think that might be a slur ... (although it is a form of name-calling ... which I had heard was a no-no here)

Newsflash: it isn't (a slur)

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He's already toast ... and will not make it to the general.

Over 20 percent undecided still. MAGA might look at his stance on not getting involved in another foreign war as a positive. The other two were talking no fly zone. Might be the edge he needed to close the gap. I did like Mandel until the debate. It will be interesting if the new polls show any shift.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Over 20 percent undecided still.

And I'm not one of them.

MAGA might look at his stance on not getting involved in another foreign war as a positive. The other two were talking no fly zone. Might be the edge he needed to close the gap. I did like Mandel until the debate. It will be interesting if the new polls show any shift.

There isn't a one of them that I like ... and I will vote accordingly, both in the primary and the general.