Rush to Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Believe me, I've better things to do than hang around hard right forums, or troll them for that matter. I've taken a great deal of abuse for my feelings around here, always the Californina thing, not sure what that has to do with it, but it's another shot over the bow.Rush so angered me for his lack of candor and disrespect for women I decided to interupt your Obama bashing and "shake" the little red pot here a little.Nobody else does, so you go about your bashing like your somehow correct.

I'm no stranger here ,and frankly I split as it was no longer interesting to argue with closed fisted,racist overtoned (not to mention locked and loaded) folks that seem to have an agenda that use's the Constitution to meet their closed eyed, self- styled brand of democracy.I have my own set of standards of what constitudes a fair and balanced debate, and I've not seen that exhibited around here at any given time in the past.
However, I have an affinity with you all and I'm not saying any of you are race baiters. It just seemed Obama got the business straight out of the gate with the pedal to the metal. By the way, w could not find Osama in his back yard, it took President Obama to get it done. I'm not in agreement with eveything he has done, but he's willing to listen, make adjustments and help the people most in need.Unfortunatly,some would have him tossed out without considering what he came into office facing, none of which was his doing.

Much like the Republican Congress, who is led at this time by the Eric Cantors of the world, my level of disgust is at an all time high. They care nothing of the effect the stone walling has on Americans in distress and only about their wealthy right wingnuts. And the chorus on this forum goes right along with them, come on folks, it ain't working and there will be no change at the top this time around because the people think less of the right wing stone walling congress than they do the President. This on going GOP personal bashing of each other is fodder for the President, and nobody on your side seems to understand this !! Latest poll gives 70% of the Latino vote to Obama and 14 % to any Republican, the rest are undecided.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Isn't California billions and billions and billions in debt? How is those liberal policies working for you out there? I guess Cali will eventually get a bailout from the rest of the country. Guess what the rest of us don't have the money.Someone has to be smoking some kind of wild weed along with their koolaid to keep liking what Cali is doing. So you were so outraged from what Rush had said you felt compelled to chime in here? Like what he said was something that leftist entertainers and talking heads don't say say on a daily basis? Yeah right. A little selective listening it sounds like to me. Obama pretty much got all he wanted his first two years and we are STILL over eight percent unemployment.The debt is growing in trillions and trillions and gas prices are sixdollars a gallon in California. The left coast, I mean they must be on something.

Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed - YouTube

Reactions: 1 person

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
It's a shame that you probably won't stick around and be as calm and honest as the last post you made, you'd be a refreshing addition to the forum, if you didn't revert back to the type of post you started the thread with.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Believe me, I've better things to do than hang around hard right forums, or troll them for that matter. I've taken a great deal of abuse for my feelings around here, always the Californina thing, not sure what that has to do with it, but it's another shot over the bow.
You've started threads specifically to take shots across the bow at southerners specifically (and non-Californians in general) for this or that, played up stereotypes to incite and anger people, and then contrast it to things like that never happen in California. That's what it has to do with it.

You invite it, incite it, and then feign shock and disbelief, coupled with condescending ridicule at the responses. When called on it, you ignore it and move onto something else, often to the poor, poor, pitiful picked-on me thing. That's the epitome of classic troll behavior. You may not think you are a troll, but your postings, and your reactions, nevertheless, are.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
In regard to the CEO of Carbonite referring to a "well-intentioned and courageous young woman," what well-intentioned person attempts to get others to be responsible for their bills?

And she's certainly not courageous. If you're going to steal from someone, I suppose getting a gun and sticking them up yourself might require at least some courage. Getting a third party, in this case the US government, to do the stealing for you because you lack the guts to do it yourself is cowardly.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Believe me, I've better things to do than hang around hard right forums, or troll them for that matter. I've taken a great deal of abuse for my feelings around here, always the Californina thing, not sure what that has to do with it, but it's another shot over the bow.Rush so angered me for his lack of candor and disrespect for women I decided to interupt your Obama bashing and "shake" the little red pot here a little.Nobody else does, so you go about your bashing like your somehow correct.

I'm no stranger here ,and frankly I split as it was no longer interesting to argue with closed fisted,racist overtoned (not to mention locked and loaded) folks that seem to have an agenda that use's the Constitution to meet their closed eyed, self- styled brand of democracy.I have my own set of standards of what constitudes a fair and balanced debate, and I've not seen that exhibited around here at any given time in the past.
However, I have an affinity with you all and I'm not saying any of you are race baiters. It just seemed Obama got the business straight out of the gate with the pedal to the metal. By the way, w could not find Osama in his back yard, it took President Obama to get it done. I'm not in agreement with eveything he has done, but he's willing to listen, make adjustments and help the people most in need.Unfortunatly,some would have him tossed out without considering what he came into office facing, none of which was his doing.

Much like the Republican Congress, who is led at this time by the Eric Cantors of the world, my level of disgust is at an all time high. They care nothing of the effect the stone walling has on Americans in distress and only about their wealthy right wingnuts. And the chorus on this forum goes right along with them, come on folks, it ain't working and there will be no change at the top this time around because the people think less of the right wing stone walling congress than they do the President. This on going GOP personal bashing of each other is fodder for the President, and nobody on your side seems to understand this !! Latest poll gives 70% of the Latino vote to Obama and 14 % to any Republican, the rest are undecided.

I wonder if it is ignorance or arrogance that causes people to come up with statements like this. He is so blinded by his prejudice he has failed to educate himself so that he can come up with a rational and truthful statement that shows he is looking for an honest debate. It is a shame when people become narrow minded bullies because they stop seeking truth and wisdom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I've been in transportation for 33 years as an executive and 5 years as an over the road driver.I'm currently V P Corporate Sales for a large west coast freight forwarding company.I don't own expediters an longer ,but I do use them from time to time as a corporate client of FEXCC. ...
I have far more knowledge about global logistics than you'll have in a life time,

I can see how important that makes you feel. Coupled with your post to start this thread, what does this remind me of? Oh, yeah...

Major Winchester: "...I do one thing at a time, I do it very well, and then I move on. Play close attention to this bowel resection, gentlemen; I don't want to have to show it to you twice."

Hawkeye: "Oh, no! I'm not going to play second scalpel to this garbanzo for the rest of the war."

BJ: What do you say we avoid the Christmas rush and start hating him now?"

so please don't speak about the "needs to be in transportation" lie.,

Lie? It was suggested that you were a troll because of the attitude in your post and that it was a drive-by, that it seemed that you were one of those numbnuts leftists who search out fora to spew on and then duck out. You gave every indication of that being the case. Now, if you're in transportation, good for you, but you have some substantial personality detects.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
One reason why some won't post questions on EO and why I've seen a few times a new poster limits their posts.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
I wonder if it is ignorance or arrogance that causes people to come up with statements like this. He is so blinded by his prejudice he has failed to educate himself so that he can come up with a rational and truthful statement that shows he is looking for an honest debate. It is a shame when people become narrow minded bullies because they stop seeking truth and wisdom.

NO paullud this isnt to you .

who are you talking to . sounds like a lot in here need to read this .

tallcal101 just did what he was being told he could do

""Got some to say about politics, the state of the world, what's happening today, just need to EXPRESS YOUR OPINION This is the place to do it! Just keep it civil!""

and that he did . a few others afterward were they being CIVIL . witch hunt was brought up .
tallcal101 taking his bat and ball and go home . it sounds like many in here think they own the sandbox and want to control who plays also .

so if after you post you get a call to get a load and have to leave NOW would that make you a troll
also .

has far as what i have to say about the OP. i will have to go back and read it again . because after reading all of the stupid post after the OP . YES STUPID POST . some need to start looking in the mirror and ***** at that person before they ***** about others .

from i have seen we all need to start adding disclaimer like i did because there is to many that have not grown up yet . and their feelings get hurt to easy

THEN SOME WONDER WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE COUNTRY look in the mirror and you will find your answer

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
NO paullud this isnt to you .

who are you talking to . sounds like a lot in here need to read this .

""Got some to say about politics, the state of the world, what's happening today, just need to EXPRESS YOUR OPINION This is the place to do it! Just keep it civil!""
Those last four words in the description of the Soapbox are the problem with this poster; the OP in this thread wasn't CIVIL - not even close. The unwarranted name calling, complete disregard for the facts, borderline libelous claims about a conservative radio personality with whom he disagrees, the content from beginning to end is without substance; see Turtle's post #34 for clarification.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Those last four words in the description of the Soapbox are the problem with this poster; the OP in this thread wasn't CIVIL - not even close. The unwarranted name calling, complete disregard for the facts, borderline libelous claims about a conservative radio personality with whom he disagrees, the content from beginning to end is without substance; see Turtle's post #34 for clarification.

So ... the way I see it is that there seems to a bit of ... a ... problem with the idea that there are these things may not be happening by other members ... a couple of which have been a bmoc's on the forum lately.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Limbaugh's radio empire is going to be just fine. Americans have a short attention span as another gussied-up controversy will soon come along. For every advertiser Limbaugh loses, a dozen will gladly seek to fill those spots. Rush does live radio three hours a day and sometimes gets himself in a bit of hot water. He has some intemperate moments. The namecalling should never have happened.

clcooper

Expert Expediter

so he is the only one to every do that ? and what was posted after wards was civil too ???
And people ask what happened to AMERICA

Americans have a short attention span as another gussied-up controversy will soon come along. The namecalling should never have happened.

how true you are

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hey! News Flash for ya!

Forum: The Soapbox
Got some to say about politics, the state of the world, what's happening today, just need to express your opinion? This is the place to do it! Just keep it civil!

The above is the intro for the Soapbox.

Yeah, so?

and....

and that he did .
No, he didn't.

At least three people here think that as long as the topic of a troll is consistent with the acceptable stated topics of a given forum, that it becomes somehow a loophole that allows trolling. It does not. A troll is a troll regardless of whether it is on-topic or not. Have some (something, some crap, some nonsense, etc.) to say about politics? Great! As long as it's not a troll, you're good to go.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
I really don't pay allot of attention to most of the media personalties on either side. I read the Economist regularly and try to keep up on who's making a difference,or at least trying to kick the can down the road in a positive way.Considering that CA has a "small country" economy, and as such has the same woes as every other small country, I'm actually pretty proud that we are leading the nation cleaning up the place we call home. I know, it means you can 't bring your old trucks here anymore, and that hits your bottom line, but we have 75 local trucks running that have to meet new diesel standards. Last year was a great one for our company,we far out paced our goals and were not bankrupted by the new standards.
We're also in hireing mode and have found it hard to hire quality folks in our industry, everybodiy's working!I do work for the State, and if I was in charge the State Employees Union would be sacrificed. It takes three people to do the job one does in the private sector and it is keeping us stapped to their retirment fund.Our financial problem is not that people don't want to work,or are not working, it's the bloated state of the workers we have in Sacremento. Sound like another place? I don't see it as a conservative or liberal problem, it's a how do you change the old way problem, and we know how hard that is to do.
I'm gonna hang around a while,try to keep your spirits up and your fever down lol!!!

Last edited:

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
I'm sorry, he crossed the line my friend::censoredsign:, prostitue, and make a video of your private business is going to cost him, as it should.If it's business as usual for his listeners ,then I have to question the morals of his audience.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
We're also in hireing mode and have found it hard to hire quality folks in our industry, everybodiy's working!

Really!?!? The fact that you have an 11.2% unemployment rate and rank 49 out of 50 says otherwise.
http://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

I do work for the State, and if I was in charge the State Employees Union would be sacrificed. It takes three people to do the job one does in the private sector and it is keeping us stapped to their retirment fund.Our financial problem is not that people don't want to work,or are not working, it's the bloated state of the workers we have in Sacremento. Sound like another place? I don't see it as a conservative or liberal problem, it's a how do you change the old way problem, and we know how hard that is to do.
I'm gonna hang around a while,try to keep your spirits up and your fever down lol!!!

Unions are a problem of the left, look who they support. You are trying to justify it as a problem of "the old way" so you don't have to admit to yourself it is a problem liberals are causing. Liberals are bankrupting California but the citizens of the state just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.