Ron Paul wins Virgin Islands with 29%...

witness23

Veteran Expediter
And by the way............what's allegedly being done to Mr. Paul is what you call Election Fraud and not Voter Fraud . Wanted to point that out before we had all the crazies yelling about why we need voter I.D. laws.

So.....for those that had your keyboards on fire typing up the need for voter I.D. laws, go ahead and click that cancel button.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And by the way............what's allegedly being done to Mr. Paul is what you call Election Fraud and not Voter Fraud . Wanted to point that out before we had all the crazies yelling about why we need voter I.D. laws.

So.....for those that had your keyboards on fire typing up the need for voter I.D. laws, go ahead and click that cancel button.

Our elections are fraught with all types of fraud and need to be cleaned up. To not do so will help bring down the Republic. Why would anyone NOT want to clear the dead off the voter roles? Why would ANYONE not want to insure that only those who are legal to vote do so? Only those who are dishonest would want otherwise.

It would be VERY interesting to see which candidates are likely to fight a movement to clean up the voter roles. I would be willing to bet that there is only ONE running this time who would NOT fight that move. I would also bet that there is ONE who would fight it tooth and nail The others will just pay lip service to the problem to cover up their own corruption.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Is Ron Paul even in the race any more? Haven't heard a thing about him as far as campaigning.
Thought he might be vacationing with Gingrich.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Our elections are fraught with all types of fraud and need to be cleaned up. To not do so will help bring down the Republic.
Yup.

Why would anyone NOT want to clear the dead off the voter roles?
Like any process, it can be abused by the corrupt ...

Why would ANYONE not want to insure that only those who are legal to vote do so? Only those who are dishonest would want otherwise.
The flipside of that is that there are those (on both sides of the aisle) who prefer certain folks not vote .... regardless of whether they are legally entitled to or not ....

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Is Ron Paul even in the race any more? Haven't heard a thing about him as far as campaigning.
Might say a whole lot more about the MSM than it does about RP .... :rolleyes:

But hey .... then there's always this aspect ;):

"I have no problem telling people I watch Fox News. While not exclusively, I like some of there stuff. O'Reilly can be good at times as well as the Stossel specials. ..... They replaced Glen Beck with a show called the Five and that hasn't been that bad although slanted."

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I don't think I have heard him mentioned even on CSpan. Maybe tomorrow since they are doing the WI vote. If he isn't polling over ten percent and hasn't won a state yet, that very well might be the bigger reason. Hard to raise ratings if you are talking about something insignificant.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I don't think I have heard him mentioned even on CSpan.
LOL .... you're clearly not tuning in at the right times ...

From a couple of days ago:

Ron Paul Speaks to College Students in Maryland | C-SPAN

Maybe tomorrow since they are doing the WI vote. If he isn't polling over ten percent and hasn't won a state yet, that very well might be the bigger reason.
If I were you, I'd lay off "The Five" and "O'Reilly" sauce .... it will rot your brain ....

Hard to raise ratings if you are talking about something insignificant.
You consider personal freedom, strict adherence to the Constitution and the rule of law, restraining an out of control federal government to be something insignificant ?

On second thought, nevermind .... leave it tuned to Fox .... heheheh .... you deserve your impending fate .....

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
LOL .... you're clearly not tuning in at the right times ...

From a couple of days ago:

Ron Paul Speaks to College Students in Maryland | C-SPAN

If I were you, I'd lay off "The Five" and "O'Reilly" sauce .... it will rot your brain ....

You consider personal freedom, strict adherence to the Constitution and the rule of law, restraining an out of control federal government to be something insignificant ?

On second thought, nevermind .... leave it tuned to Fox .... heheheh .... you deserve your impending fate .....

I don't think any "conservatives" consider personal freedom and the rest of it insignificant. I think what has been shown so far is that people think Ron Paul is insignificant. I think many that are voting don't see those as quite the same thing. If they did, you wouldn't see the current results that you do. As for speaking at colleges, he better get them voting or saying something or he will remain insignificant. Doesn't matter what tv or network your watching, they are all reporting the same voting results when it is over unless of course you have a secret channel that says he is winning and is ahead of the others.