Right Wingers will love this

Robsdad

Seasoned Expediter
I posted this just for LDB! Robsdad
Unknown%20Name
Good Ole KFC
Unknown%20Name
Unknown%20Name

NOW THIS ONE IS FUNNY,I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!
ACTUAL KFC SIGN IN
NEW YORK!
Unknown%20Name

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
FYI

This is a good example why the "preview Post" field is available. When posting pictures, large fonts and colors, it's helpful to preview before submitting

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
I'm guessing you copied fotos from your mail server to the forum. It might have worked better if you copied the fotos to your fotos program then brought them over here using the browse feature. When using large fonts I found it best to double the line spacing. Try again and preview before submitting. If that doesn't work, I'm sure one of the knowlegeable folks here will be more helpful

greg334

Veteran Expediter

Unknown%20Name
Good Ole KFC
Unknown%20Name
Unknown%20Name

NOW THIS ONE IS FUNNY,I DON'T CARE
WHO YOU ARE!

ACTUAL KFC SIGN IN
NEW YORK!

You got to put in hard stops or hit the enter button with large fonts, they will overlap the lines in some browsers.

I am trying to get the joke.

Are you referring to the ole instead of the old?

Well Ole, is a form of middle english if I am correct. You see it a lot in new england states, like the Ole Tavern or the Ole pipe shop. In New York I would expect them to use it too, even though in some parts there still seems to be cross over of with the use of old and ole due to the Dutch influence.

Sorry if this ruined your joke - it is just a problem I have with not having any fun being an expediter, Get that Phil? :p

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard

Good Ole KFC

NOW THIS ONE IS FUNNY,I DON'T

CARE WHO YOU ARE!

ACTUAL KFC SIGN IN

NEW

YORK!

It's all in the line spacing !

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Robsdad, the picture didn't come through but I am laughing so hard I can't type..... Thanks for that......

Terry, I didn't put much effort into the post, thanks for the correction..

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's funny, but it's almost certainly not a picture of an actual sign. It's probably one of many digitally altered "real" signs. If an employee did manage to get that up on a real sign, it wouldn't have been up for very long. The last thing a national restaurant chain is likely to do is to take a politically partisan stance and alienate half the American people. Another thing they are not likely to do, especially Kentucky Fried Chicken, is to use the word "fat" in describing a menu item. Nor are they likely to insult women with a "fat thighs" joke. If this were real, you can bet CNN would be all over it, and KFC's survival would be at stake.

Plus, I've seen the same exact picture with a Tonya Hardin Special, 2 Small Breasts, 2 Large Thighs, and a Club Sandwich.

Robsdad

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know if its real or not. I know I didn't do anything to change it. Not that smart on the PC. I just sent it to someone I knew could post it. It was intended for him as I know his feelings toward the ol gal. Anyway have a good time with it.:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There's a whole culture out there who do Photoshopped sign alterations. There are contests, even. Couple of good ones...

14429.jpg

22254.jpg

And for kicks...

371883nSVRa.jpg