Racist LEO busted on camera

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Just listened to the whole 16 minutes...............

Don't know where "Racism" has come into play..............

Probably from Ignorance of people seeing 2 White Cops just doing their Jobs while stopping 2 Black Men...............

Quick FACTUAL Synopsis.........

2 Neighborhood Cops that KNOW their Neighborhood see 2 Black Guys talking with a KNOWN Drug Dealer on a Street that is KNOWN for Drug Deals..................

That in itself IS Suspicious Activity which CAN BE Investigated. Plenty of Probable Cause....Period.

When the 2 Guys are stopped........their reaction was "All we were doing was saying HI....." One Copped nailed him with "Saying HI does not constitute a long Conversation."

When Cops approached these 2 SUSPECTS..........they Puff Up in a You're NOT Touching Me manner........which arises further Suspicion for these 2 ENFORCERS OF THE LAW. Cops then had EVERY RIGHT to Further their Investigation.

All this was in the First 3 or 4 Minutes...............

The Rest of the 10-12 minutes of this recording was Ignorance begetting Ignorance...........

You had 2 IGNORANT Self Educated "Lawyers" on the street trying to challenge the knowledge of 2 Experienced Law Enforcement Officers. One Officer was trying to his Job with the Utmost Professionalism (you could hear him the background)...while the other Officer....the one on the tape.....was sort of a HOT Head. I will Grant you Cop Haters that..........the Guy did have an Attitude.....

But...........I'm quite sure dealing with IGNORANT FOOLS such as these 2 these Cops confronted on this tape had a LOT to do with his Attitude. Not giving him an excuse to have an attitude....but do agree that he made need a little remedial sensitivity training in his near future.

All In All.............There's NOTHING Racist about this.........and anybody that sees "Racism" in this........is just as IGNORANT as these 2 Black Guys in this Video are.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You know what has really got me ?

It's this:

Do lickspittle bootlickers dry hump a fire hydrant while they're licking the boots of the petty authoritarians they dreamily fantasize over ... is it just two entirely separate activities ? ...

Last edited:

noneya

Active Expediter
These cops sound like the outcasts who got picked on in school and now that they have a badge and gun, they hide behind the badge and bully people. Sounds like they have a serious superiority complex to me.

SENT FROM YA MAMA'S HOUSE

Brisco

Expert Expediter
... is it just two entirely separate activities ? ...

I'd say it's 2 separate activities...........

What I find Funny is the use of "lickspittle"................

Haven't ran across that word for a long long time. It's been a while since I perused moveonDOTorg where all those Obawa Ignorants congregate at....................:rolleyes:

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
You know what has really got me ?

It's this:

Do lickspittle bootlickers dry hump a fire hydrant

Negative. Just used file cabinets and barcoloungers.

That's one funny retort there, rlent.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Brisco

Expert Expediter
These cops sound like the outcasts who got picked on in school and now that they have a badge and gun, they hide behind the badge and bully people. Sounds like they have a serious superiority complex to me.

Nah..........Just 2 Professional Law Enforcement Officers that are letting IGNORANCE get the best of 'em at times.....that's all.

Sooner or later we all have a tipping over point..............and it almost seems like one of these Officers needs some time away from Ignorant A-Holes like these 2 they came across in in this Video. Maybe a Desk Job for a while.........Training assignment at the Academy........Retirement with a GREAT Pension for all their Professional Services to that City..........ETC.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Negative. Just used file cabinets and barcoloungers.

People...........I have NEVER sold a Barcolounger!!!

Don't even know what the Hell a Barcolounger is!!

Used File Cabinets............Now that's right up my Alley................:p

:) :) :)

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Oh Yeah............I do APOLOGIZE if my Common Sense reply immediately following the original post is way way over your Liberal Teet Sucking heads............

Only pointing out the FACTS in the Video...........without trying to apply Political Incorrectness towards the situation at hand..............

I'm done with this thread.................

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Just listened to the whole 16 minutes...............

Don't know where "Racism" has come into play..............
Officer Nance has, uhm, shall we say, a "colorful" past, particularly in that neighborhood.

Probably from Ignorance of people seeing 2 White Cops just doing their Jobs while stopping 2 Black Men...............
Yeah, that, or maybe from the long list of complaints against Nance, and the other videos of him doing the same types of things. The two separate recorded incidents of him pulling up in his police car, getting out and knocking over a $450 basketball goal, then chuckling, "Have a nice day!" as he gets back into his car and drives away, probably isn't going to help him in his Internal Affairs investigation.

Quick FACTUAL Synopsis.........

2 Neighborhood Cops that KNOW their Neighborhood see 2 Black Guys talking with a KNOWN Drug Dealer on a Street that is KNOWN for Drug Deals..................

That in itself IS Suspicious Activity which CAN BE Investigated. Plenty of Probable Cause....Period.
Not only is that not probable cause, it's not even reasonable suspicion (see Cunha v. Superior Court). Probable cause is defined as having the reasonable belief that a crime has been committed and that the person is linked to the crime with the same degree of certainty. Probable cause for seizure and search deals with probabilities such that there must be a fair probability that evidence will be found on the premises or person for probable cause to exist, and is based entirely on the Fourth Amendment's right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.

I know you're going to disagree with that, despite you being done with the thread and all, but Philadelphia Police Lt. John Stanford, Nance's superior, and Lt. Dan Bartlett of the Philadelphia Police Internal Affairs, who pulled Nance off the street Wednesday and assigned him to the radio dispatch room (Differential Police Response Unit - a disciplinary unit where officers who are under investigation are often assigned) agrees with both me and with common sense.

"Nace has been pulled off the street amid an expanding Internal Affairs probe sparked by the viral videos out of North Philly's 25th District," Stanford said. "We can assure the public that he is off the street. What you see in those two videos is certainly not what we teach. It takes away from all the good things we've been doing as a department. Our crime numbers are down, but all of that is overshadowed when you have someone conduct themselves like this."

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
On a side note, I'm confused... who exactly is the fire hydrant?

bullwinkle37

Seasoned Expediter
everyone wants to throw the racist card every chance they get...i will admit i am racist i dont like anyone...lmao...just kidding....