Racism and Obama

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why or how is this important? I visit countless forums and web sites daily and hands down you make more comments pertaining to race than any other single poster I have come across. Get over it. The south lost!

The left and their accomplices in the lame stream media DO make EVERYTHING about race. So it is important to point this out because everything isn't about race. The "Get over it, the south lost" also could be considered race baiting on your part.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Speaking of evidence please provide some to demonstrate your contention that you "speak out" against racism. All I've observed is you exploiting it.

Not sure what you mean here. All I know is black kids endure and experience far, far more gun violence than white kids. Just a fact. Probably more economic than race related but a fact nonetheless. It is so common that, sadly, it is rarely reported as news. Shoot a white kid and the world goes crazy. I haven't heard you mention anything along these lines. All I see from you and yours is whining about your misunderstood rights being taken away and contempt for a President who doesn't look like what you think a President should look like.

If a person speaks out about how politicians and the media use race to further their agenda, that person isn't exploiting race. He is pointing out others that are doing it. Regarding gun violence and black kids, yes sadly they are exposed more than whites. However to say that white victims get more attention is erroneous. I could argue in many cases that a white perpetrator on a black victim would get the most attention. A black on white crime not so much. The downplaying of black on black crime is due to a certain extent to the media and politicians not wanting to "highlight " the problem that there is among this segment of our population.

cubansammich

Not a Member
The left and their accomplices in the lame stream media DO make EVERYTHING about race. So it is important to point this out because everything isn't about race. The "Get over it, the south lost" also could be considered race baiting on your part.

If one truly wants to "not" make it about race then they should not mention race. Tit for tat or "he said she said' in this realm has never solved anything.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ohhhhh, now I get it. There's no difference whatsoever between those who play the race card and those who criticize those who played the race card. The only way to differentiate is to not criticize those who play the race card. In other words, let the liberals play the cards as often and as frequently as they choose with no criticism whatsoever of their doing it.

cubansammich

Not a Member
Ohhhhh, now I get it. There's no difference whatsoever between those who play the race card and those who criticize those who played the race card. The only way to differentiate is to not criticize those who play the race card. In other words, let the liberals play the cards as often and as frequently as they choose with no criticism whatsoever of their doing it.

Congratulations. You've grasped the concept. The compulsion for criticism is nothing more than some sort of personal insecurity. If you honestly believe you are correct then let it go. You have nothing to prove. Besides, each time you take that bait you end up looking like someone with a racial bias.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Exactly when were they going to end slavery anyway?

"They" were not going to end it. No law to end it. It was becoming economically unsustainable. It would have died on it's own, without the massive loss of life and destruction.

It would have been better to let it take it's course. When government forces "change" it almost always retards the process. It is very possible that much of the problems we have with race today may have been less severe had the war never been fought.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
It would have been better to let it take it's course. When government forces "change" it almost always retards the process. It is very possible that much of the problems we have with race today may have been less severe had the war never been fought.
And the woke nation would be a lot freer had that son of a ***** Lincoln not had the opportunity to turn our system of government on its ear. We wouldn't have the feral gummint, which was created by the States, be their master.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congratulations. You've grasped the concept. The compulsion for criticism is nothing more than some sort of personal insecurity. If you honestly believe you are correct then let it go. You have nothing to prove. Besides, each time you take that bait you end up looking like someone with a racial bias.

Maybe for some,they want to set the record straight instead of letting a lie be repeated over and over again by the race hustlers and race baiters in public postions and in the media. So it is your position that such groups like the tea party and are NOT racists, right?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Yeah, that's the left's answer to everything. If you are right don't dare say anything to correct their lies. That's why they want laws to shut down talk radio, because it is unfair to allow the market and the populace to freely on their own choose conservative talk radio in the tens of millions as opposed to liberal talk radio in the hundreds of thousands.

Joe "If you oppose this latest initiative there's no reason other than racism."

Sam "As usual, they're playing the race card. It's the only thing they can do when their initiative is so flawed. It can never work and will cost several times what they claim."

Yeah, according to your thesis Sam should never point out it's the other side who is actually playing race while Sam is just pointing out what they are doing while pointing out the futility of their plan.

Anyway, your psychobabble thesis is good trolling which is probably the intent and if it's not and it's truly your beliefs then oh well, maybe eventually you'll get it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"Psychobabble" is a new fishing lure? :confused: :p I bet that "clown" is the best color. (that last part may only make sense if you are a Detroit River walleye fisherman)

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
The OP made the point of media playing the card anytime it's convenient for them to do so. I happen to agree; it's dragged out every time it's needed in this country.

As to slavery.....it was on it's way out due to many things mentioned here, but the Christians in this country were very influential in the process of denouncing and removing it. By the way, slavery was not a southern exclusive (nor was it only people from Africa) and had nothing to do with the civil war.

Civil war was over State RIGHTS and MONEY. (what wars are most always about) The southern states had EVERY right to succeed and all this mantra about Lincoln trying to preserve the union; while a nice piece of slick revisionist history, is far from the truth.

The victors always write the history and Lee would have never surrendered had he known the result of laying down arms. His quote and I paraphrase "had I known what they were going to do, I would have died with sword in hand".

I grew up in the North and as a Christian hold no malice toward any race. But I do know enough about TRUE history to know had the south won.....we might just have some semblance of a Constitutional REPUBLIC. Every time I hear someone call this country a Democracy.....it makes me ill.

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
did anyone catch the fact that all of these mass shootings we have had have been perpetrated by white people.

we are always going to have white on white, black on black and a mix of every other type of racial violence. sad to say, but some are just that way.

no matter whether any of you are racists or not, with some, every single post is obama this and obama that. no mention of any of the other politicians who, in your own words, are just as stupid, idiotic, moronic, controlling and bent on having the government in charge of everything.
gets really old with some of you. its like christmas morning every day. lets see what ?? left under the soapbox for me.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
did anyone catch the fact that all of these mass shootings we have had have been perpetrated by white people.

we are always going to have white on white, black on black and a mix of every other type of racial violence. sad to say, but some are just that way.

no matter whether any of you are racists or not, with some, every single post is obama this and obama that. no mention of any of the other politicians who, in your own words, are just as stupid, idiotic, moronic, controlling and bent on having the government in charge of everything.
gets really old with some of you. its like christmas morning every day. lets see what ?? left under the soapbox for me.

Why go after a Duke when you can go after the King? Hail to the king, baby.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity ~ MLK, Jr.

Those are only TWO of the things that worry me about Obama. His hatred of freedom and our Constitution does trump them both.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obama hates freedom and our constitution? Why do you say that?

What part of "Shall not be infringed" is he following? What part of the Constitution allows him to involve the federal government in LOCAL crimes? It is not the business of the Federal government to prevent LOCAL or STATE crimes.

Not to mention that everything in his "agenda" involves laws that restrict our freedoms and the use of some sort of force to enforce them. Such as being forced, by fines for now, to buy a service that one may not wish to buy.

He KNOWS he cannot pass the type of gun controls he wants, legally, so he is going 'extra legal'.

whistler

Active Expediter
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is he following? What part of the Constitution allows him to involve the federal government in LOCAL crimes? It is not the business of the Federal government to prevent LOCAL or STATE crimes.

Not to mention that everything in his "agenda" involves laws that restrict our freedoms and the use of some sort of force to enforce them. Such as being forced, by fines for now, to buy a service that one may not wish to buy.

He KNOWS he cannot pass the type of gun controls he wants, legally, so he is going 'extra legal'.

I see. So this in turn translates into hatred?