Racism and Obama

whistler

Active Expediter
Meaning 1. you don't understand Article Two or 2. you do understand but are choosing to misrepresent to create controversy.

I was referring to Judicial Review as it is addressed through Appellate Jurisdiction. I Was though lax in including the 10th Amendment which gives the states ( the people) the right to Judicial review of that which might be perceived as encroaching on constitutional rights.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Unless you are a member of a militia you don't have any rights to be "infringed". Read the second amendment.
You don't know what a militia is, do you? That's funny. Oh, I'm sure you think you know what it is, but anyone making such a statement clearly does not.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was referring to Judicial Review as it is addressed through Appellate Jurisdiction. I Was though lax in including the 10th Amendment which gives the states ( the people) the right to Judicial review of that which might be perceived as encroaching on constitutional rights.

And that has what to do with your erroneous statements regarding Article Two?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
And that has what to do with your erroneous statements regarding Article Two?

He must be celebrating.

408466_10151227241675911_2098740481_n.png

cubansammich

Not a Member
Yeah, that's the left's answer to everything. If you are right don't dare say anything to correct their lies. That's why they want laws to shut down talk radio, because it is unfair to allow the market and the populace to freely on their own choose conservative talk radio in the tens of millions as opposed to liberal talk radio in the hundreds of thousands.

Joe "If you oppose this latest initiative there's no reason other than racism."

Sam "As usual, they're playing the race card. It's the only thing they can do when their initiative is so flawed. It can never work and will cost several times what they claim."

Yeah, according to your thesis Sam should never point out it's the other side who is actually playing race while Sam is just pointing out what they are doing while pointing out the futility of their plan.

Anyway, your psychobabble thesis is good trolling which is probably the intent and if it's not and it's truly your beliefs then oh well, maybe eventually you'll get it.

Psychobabble? Somebody takes a different stand as you and not only is it nonsense but the poster is a troll. You crack me up. If what I said is psychobabble then call me a psycho. Hater gonna hate I guess.

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You've grasped the concept. The compulsion for criticism is nothing more than some sort of personal insecurity. If you honestly believe you are correct then let it go. You have nothing to prove.

Psychobabble? Somebody takes a different stand as you and not only is it nonsense but the poster is a troll. You crack me up. If what I said is psychobabble then call me a psycho. Hater gonna hate I guess.

That earlier reply doesn't sound like psychobabble to you? I suppose not since you're the one who came up with it. Sounds like some shrink. First trying to trivialize legitimate criticism and then trying to turn it back as a flaw of the one critiquing. Wouldn't want to disappoint you so whatever psycho.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That earlier reply doesn't sound like psychobabble to you? I suppose not since you're the one who came up with it. Sounds like some shrink. First trying to trivialize legitimate criticism and then trying to turn it back as a flaw of the one critiquing. Wouldn't want to disappoint you so whatever psycho.

What's wrong. Lose a key?

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
I see this baby is still a rollin. :)

Progressive liberals will always be fine with hand outs, stealing from me to give to someone else, and running decadence to it's maximum power. They live by a totally different moral code which cannot be erased from the cerebral vortex. They would just as soon the constitution be null and void because they cannot get it through they're heads that once it's totally gone....those who used them to complete the dismantling of said document will throw them away like yesterday's false news.

Having expressed those ideas/opinion.....it's not as though conservatives have been properly represented since Andrew Jackson ran the bankers out of town. I paraphrase again; "You're a brood of vipers and I intend to route you out" He spent his whole life fighting the money power in this country with several attempts on his life.

In 1912 Wilson did not have the stomach for it and allowed a group of international banksters to begin running things through a "Fed Reserve" in 1913; which is anything but Federal. The persons in whom we owe 17 trillion dollars actually run things folks. Part of the game is to keep the unwashed masses fighting over right and left issues, so as to hide the pea from view. Works like a charm.

Bail out for whom?
Legislation benefiting whom?
Control grids in place for whom?

As social programs are slashed, people in need having the rug pulled out, money being totally robbed from funded programs....these progressives STILL cannot get it through their heads?

cubansammich

Not a Member
I see this baby is still a rollin. :)

Progressive liberals will always be fine with hand outs, stealing from me to give to someone else, and running decadence to it's maximum power. They live by a totally different moral code which cannot be erased from the cerebral vortex. They would just as soon the constitution be null and void because they cannot get it through they're heads that once it's totally gone....those who used them to complete the dismantling of said document will throw them away like yesterday's false news.

Having expressed those ideas/opinion.....it's not as though conservatives have been properly represented since Andrew Jackson ran the bankers out of town. I paraphrase again; "You're a brood of vipers and I intend to route you out" He spent his whole life fighting the money power in this country with several attempts on his life.

In 1912 Wilson did not have the stomach for it and allowed a group of international banksters to begin running things through a "Fed Reserve" in 1913; which is anything but Federal. The persons in whom we owe 17 trillion dollars actually run things folks. Part of the game is to keep the unwashed masses fighting over right and left issues, so as to hide the pea from view. Works like a charm.

Bail out for whom?
Legislation benefiting whom?
Control grids in place for whom?

As social programs are slashed, people in need having the rug pulled out, money being totally robbed from funded programs....these progressives STILL cannot get it through their heads?

Amazing. There is at least one member of this forum who has a grip on reality and can make sense without bashing one side for the sake of bashing.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Amazing. There is at least one member of this forum who has a grip on reality and can make sense without bashing one side for the sake of bashing.

Thank you for that.

Ya, we have some very passionate and honest members here who are concerned for the direction this country is seemingly headed for. I jettisoned that right/left paradigm a long time ago when I realized what my so called "conservative" team was doing. Both sides of the isle run parallel toward the same goal.

You can switch quarterbacks, as one has mobility, while the other posses a better passing arm....but the objective is placing more points on the board than the opponent. Every 4 years we supposedly get to choose which QB is going to run the offense.....but it's not the game plan that benefits you or I.

Thanks again for the comment.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
First off, I am not a "blowhard". I have not called you any names, return the favor please.

I suggest you drop the personal insults. It does this forum no good. We all slip up but let's try to avoid that stuff.

Your pushing it. Really.

Upon review it has been determined that LOS is in fact a "blowhard" and therefore cannot claim to feel insulted when referred to as such.

blowhard [ˈbləʊˌhɑːd] Informal
n
a boastful person
adj
blustering or boastful

The call stands. No penalty. :p

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Then there are also these definitions. You be the judge.

Blowhard: Someone who talks a big game for the sole pleasure of instigating an argument without rational back-up to his/her point(s).

or

Blowhard: A person that's insecure with their existence, and by their own virtue, they feel the need to blatantly spew ilk and diatribe about other people that are otherwise innocent.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
SO happy to see people going on about other member rather than what they say.

Urban dictionary? That is a joke.