R.I.P John McCain

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't like him because on a scale of 0-10 where zero is Venezuela insane and 10 is right right and 5 is dead central neutral he is <3. I don't expect him to be a 10 but if he's claiming to be a moderate republican he needs to be at least a 6. And you don't like anything that isn't Venezuela.
McCain voted in favor of Obama's legislation more than half the time. Even on issues he previously opposed in open debate.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You don't like him because he did not subcribe to your extreme ideas in the grand old party. You just affirmed why I hate every that GOP stands for
Another tolerant, open minded, loving liberal that hates. You appear to be a bit on the extreme side and also confused.

Reactions: FlyingVan

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You are mistaken. The GOP ideas are not extreme they are merely conservative. That's the opposite of extreme. It's McCain who has some extreme ideas, from attacking other nations unprovoked to his views on domestic financial control measures to his globalism on trade.
I thought his ideas were decent .but he was in your party so you might know him better RIP

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You are mistaken. The GOP ideas are not extreme they are merely conservative. That's the opposite of extreme. It's McCain who has some extreme ideas, from attacking other nations unprovoked to his views on domestic financial control measures to his globalism on trade.
I thought his ideas were decent .but he was in your party so you might know him better RIP

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app
I'm actually a registered Democrat.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Now that it's over, here's something to think about...

McCain planned his own funeral, right down to the speakers and the guest list. In all of that, the one thing he wanted most was for Trump to be left out. He disinvited Trump, because he didn't want Trump to take over, to overshadow McCain, and make Trump the star of the funeral.

So what happened? Trump wasn't there, and thanks to Trump living rent free inside a lot of heads, Trump overshadowed McCain and was the star of the funeral.

That would be funny, except sheesh, you'd think a dying man's most fervent wish could be granted. But nooooo.

Reactions: LDB

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another tolerant, open minded, loving liberal that hates. You appear to be a bit on the extreme side and also confused.

No one is confused most of us can see right thought it. I could as well be in a klans meeting right now
After reading your above reply, I'm confused. More so than usual. What can "most of us see right thought (sic) it"?

Klans meeting? Please enlighten me. Can you elaborate on your above post or are you just spouting empty talking points from the F Trump crowd?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Blasting Chuck Berry, Bunnies, Cheeseburgers. Dayum.

I wish I'd thought of that. :cool: