Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Apparently Sarah Palin wasn't invited to attend McCain's funeral.
Palin not invited to McCain's funeral: report

There was no need to have a little hottie pop out of a birthday cake, so why would she need to be invited?
Because she was his running mate in the 2008 Presidential campaign.

Thanks muttly, I wasn't aware of that .....
Where's Don Rickles when ya need him?
I should say loyal running mate.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Because she was his running mate in the 2008 Presidential campaign.

Thanks muttly, I wasn't aware of that .....
Where's Don Rickles when ya need him?
I should say loyal running mate.

I know off topic but:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well at least Meghan McCain took the high road and refrained from politicizing her father's funeral.

Oh, wait....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well at least Meghan McCain took the high road and refrained from politicizing her father's funeral.

Oh, wait....
She had the sniveling and convulsive gasps down but needed an onion for that extra touch of reality.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Franklin and McCain funerals appeared to often turn into a political rally.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If there had truly been anything to McCain he'd have made sure there was zero politicizing of his funeral. But that's not what leftists do.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If there had truly been anything to McCain he'd have made sure there was zero politicizing of his funeral. But that's not what leftists do.

Sometimes asking is the only way something is learned ....

Why the disdain for McCain?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
McCain was a moderately left RINO who in his final years did nothing for the nation, only for his own agenda, like repeal Obamacare in all his rhetoric until it would have happened under Trump and he cast the deciding vote to not repeal it. He could have been honest and been a member of the democrat party. I'm sorry he got sick. I'm sorry he didn't retire many years ago. I didn't like him too much, especially his last several divisive years.

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You don't like him because he did not subcribe to your extreme ideas in the grand old party. You just affirmed why I hate every that GOP stands for

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
In the 80s and early 90s McCain was against most foreign military engagements. He even criticized Reagan for sending troops into Lebanon, fearing it could be too reminiscent of Vietnam.

By the mid 90s and onward he became much more hawkish, advocating for air strikes on North Korean nuclear reactors, and on the Bosnian Serbs, Iran, among others. By the time he ran against Obama in 2008 (when the MSM labeled him a Nazi - that was before Trump and now they love him), he had become an angry, bitter old man. He stopped working for America, and furthering a conservative agenda, and started doing whatever he could to upset the apple cart just to tick people off. The madder people got the happier he was. As much as he disliked Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't the one who talked Rand Paul's neighbor into attacking him <snort>

Reactions: Grizzly and muttly

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't like him because on a scale of 0-10 where zero is Venezuela insane and 10 is right right and 5 is dead central neutral he is <3. I don't expect him to be a 10 but if he's claiming to be a moderate republican he needs to be at least a 6. And you don't like anything that isn't Venezuela.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You don't like him because he did not subcribe to your extreme ideas in the grand old party. You just affirmed why I hate every that GOP stands for

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app
You are mistaken. The GOP ideas are not extreme they are merely conservative. That's the opposite of extreme. It's McCain who has some extreme ideas, from attacking other nations unprovoked to his views on domestic financial control measures to his globalism on trade.

Reactions: Grizzly