Queers and Steers

zack100

Active Expediter
As this is meant to be a joke, it's meant not to be deleted ;)

SO ........ this huge guy comes into a bar (you get to name the state/town of choice), doin some serious struttin' and loudly says to all ........... "By Dang, I'm From Texas" Ya'all !! Which gave rise to a retort from one of the deep voiced patrons' -"Texas, HA - ain't nothin' in Texas but queers and steers .... and I don't see no horns on you boy :D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
What movie is this from? I remember watching it put just can't remember the title.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Lou Gossett in the movie A Officer & a Gentlemen. Speaking to the kid from Oklahoma who kills him self over a girl near the end of the movie.
He Say's to the pilot prospect "Where you from son" and the kid Say's "Oklahoma sir" Gossett replies "every one knows there's nothing but steers & queers from Oklahoma, and I don't see no horns on you"

Last edited:

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
In a related story, a guy in a New York bar loudly exclaims to all, "Nothing good comes out of Texas except football players and hookers"!! A big visiting cowboy stands up and walks over to the guy, gets right in his face and says "My wife comes from Texas,boy! The guy stammers and says to the cowboy, "Oh really", ...what position does she play?"

cranis

Expert Expediter
Driver
As this is meant to be a joke, it's meant not to be deleted ;)

SO ........ this huge guy comes into a bar (you get to name the state/town of choice), doin some serious struttin' and loudly says to all ........... "By Dang, I'm From Texas" Ya'all !! Which gave rise to a retort from one of the deep voiced patrons' -"Texas, HA - ain't nothin' in Texas but queers and steers .... and I don't see no horns on you boy :D
I would like to "steal" this Thank you in advance.

zack100

Active Expediter
What movie is this from? I remember watching it put just can't remember the title.

Full Metal Jacket
but its not the exact quote :D:p

Lou Gossett in the movie A Officer & a Gentlemen. Speaking to the kid from Oklahoma who kills him self over a girl near the end of the movie.
He Say's to the pilot prospect "Where you from son" and the kid Say's "Oklahoma sir" Gossett replies "every one knows there's nothing but steers & queers from Oklahoma, and I don't see no horns on you"

Durn ........... busted by MULTIPLES :eek: You guys are some pretty sharp steers ;)

Last edited: