President O'Biden

muttly

Veteran Expediter
And if he could have controlled himself, he would have been re elected, like I told people, break his fingers and wire his jaw shut and I would have voted for him.
Mean tweets seem like small potatoes now doesn't it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And if he could have controlled himself, he would have been re elected, like I told people, break his fingers and wire his jaw shut and I would have voted for him.
I had one close friend in particular that has voted Republican all his life, but couldn't get past Trump's tweets and snarky, aggressive comments directed at the press in particular and liberals in general. I tried to explain to him that most of these were reactions to personal attacks directed at him and false statements about his policies. I tried to get him to look at the accomplishments being made with the border, the economy, national security, among other things considering that no POTUS has ever been perfect. The American voters hired him to do a job, not be their golfing buddy. But for over 3 years he was obsessed with tweets and chatter, not job performance, and believed everything he saw on NBC and CNN.

Needless to say, he voted for Biden. Now he's got an arrogant, senile hair-sniffer who can't form a coherent sentence, lies without conscience, and hasn't made a sensible decision since he took office in January. If Biden is taken out with the 25th amendment, then he's replaced with VP Harris who is totally unqualified for POTUS - a perfect Hobson's choice.

I hope my old pal is happy now that Trump is banned from Twitter and no longer gives press conferences. I wonder if he thinks we're better off now than we were eight months ago?

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hope my old pal is happy now that Trump is banned from Twitter and no longer gives press conferences. I wonder if he thinks we're better off now than we were eight months ago?
We are, although we do have some major issues, thank you very much...

Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I had one close friend in particular that has voted Republican all his life, but couldn't get past Trump's tweets and snarky, aggressive comments directed at the press in particular and liberals in general. I tried to explain to him that most of these were reactions to personal attacks directed at him and false statements about his policies. I tried to get him to look at the accomplishments being made with the border, the economy, national security, among other things considering that no POTUS has ever been perfect. The American voters hired him to do a job, not be their golfing buddy. But for over 3 years he was obsessed with tweets and chatter, not job performance, and believed everything he saw on NBC and CNN.

Needless to say, he voted for Biden. Now he's got an arrogant, senile hair-sniffer who can't form a coherent sentence, lies without conscience, and hasn't made a sensible decision since he took office in January. If Biden is taken out with the 25th amendment, then he's replaced with VP Harris who is totally unqualified for POTUS - a perfect Hobson's choice.

It all boils down to the old phrase, does the end justify the means? I say no, but there were many that said yes.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Harris at least has served in Congress, Trump had no actual political experience. I dont think she is ready either but at some point we are going to find out.

Reactions: Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Harris at least has served in Congress, Trump had no actual political experience. I dont think she is ready either but at some point we are going to find out.
Yep, we'll get Harris probably sooner rather than later. Regarding Trump's lack of political experience: for years on and off, Americans were clamoring for a leader that wasn't a sleazy politician from the swamp. They finally got one in Trump - a businessman, a CEO, a boss. Then many of them got upset when he didn't act like a politician and they became never-Trumpers. These are the people who gave us Biden.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Tomorrow on 9/11/2021 as our nation memorializes those who died in the attacks twenty years ago, The Taliban and muslim terrorists everywhere will be celebrating America's unconditional surrender to the very culprits who collaborated to make 9/11 happen - courtesy of Joe Biden. Coincidentally, Afghanistan will be installing its new government on the same day while continuing to hold American hostages in various parts of their country. This is a national humiliation never before seen in our history. Wonder how many Never Trumpers and crossover Biden voters will feel any regret for being the cause of this international embarrassment?

Meanwhile, Biden has coincidentally announced a new vaccine mandate by way of an OSHA regulation to force 100Million Americans to get the jab or face consequences from their employers. Wonder which staff genius thought up this stunt as a way to change the media narrative at this particular time?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Realllly biden I mean really. Biden must be using that common core math, but then again he can't talk coherently let alone do math.
Trump's pinky finger is a better president than Biden.