President O'Biden

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Our President handed Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructure entities that are "off-limits" to a Russian cyberattack.

In other news, Our President handed Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructure entities where the US is most vulnerable to Russian cyberattacks.

A thorough and careful analysis of this concludes Our President is dumber'n a bag of rocks.
Biden, the poster child for dumber than dirt leftist moron. But we'll see his defenders along in a bit to stand up for him and tell us how great an improvement he is.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I see Biden is lying again today to his Blue anon audience that the CHP officer was killed by protesters.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The medical examiner’s office also noted that the term “natural” is “used when a disease alone causes death” and “if death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural.”

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
AG Garland today paused federal executions while DOJ reviews its death penalty policies and procedures.

Seems like that is something all "Pro-Lifer's" ought to be able to get behind.

Reactions: dalscott and Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
AG Garland today paused federal executions while DOJ reviews its death penalty policies and procedures.

Seems like that is something all "Pro-Lifer's" ought to be able to get behind.
The main reason is because alot of the pharmaceutical companys refused to sell the drugs needed to execute someone.....only veterinarians can get the drugs now and if found out to be helping a state to get the drugs they will blacklist the veterinarian.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I have been following this for a few years....Democrats don't like to kill their voters....

But like I said it's more about the lack of drugs.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I support the death penalty but I'm willing to reconsider if they show even one example of where its application failed to deter the criminal from further crime.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
You do realize over 6 million more people were working last year at the same time than now?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Triggered by humor. Just incredibly funny that someone believes it.

Well, some folks figure that the guy in office and the party in control in Congress have mucho to do with the state of the economy.

Then when the opposition is in control, all of a sudden they become unfamiliar with their previous philosophy on economic matters.

"Who dis ... ?"

That right there is FUNNY (humor)

:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ragman