Posters/Members over 5 years

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
How long have u been a member/poster at EOL? Just type a short statement .............why did I request this? Yep, I'm on my 16,000 kick again.

Me, just 3 yr, still a rookie. Off the road now.................

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
How long have u been a member/poster at EOL? Just type a short statement .............why did I request this? Yep, I'm on my 16,000 kick again.

Wow, you just made me count the years. 13!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

The join date is on the left under my avatar.....I was a spook for about a year before and after I joined I had a few years off whilst I babysat another site...

BUT over the years I've noticed a trend....it's the off the road, not in the business members, that gives us,.... well.....LOL....:p...the most pleasure?.....hahahaha

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter

Wow. I first joined in 2003 but hardly ever joined in. I decided in 2011 I would join again and really pay attention to the information we get. I had to join again because I could not remember my pass word.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Wow. I first joined in 2003 but hardly ever joined in. I decided in 2011 I would join again and really pay attention to the information we get. I had to join again because I could not remember my pass word.

I right my passwords on a sheet of paper now and tape them to the wall, I am challenged too on the pw stuff.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Wow Lawrence 13 years ,wasn't that when computers were the size of econoline vans ? Keep up all the good work we appreciate it,really

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Eight years this month with only a few days before registering.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Just went past 10 years in June. I haven't always posted under this screen name, I have used Doug's travels and approx 15,000 others.:D:eek::D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Almost eight years since "Doc and Marda Rushing" took us under their wing..
Met them right here in the Forums.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Been reading since late 04, been a poster since early 06. Only ever used the one name, though.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Just went past 10 years in June. I haven't always posted under this screen name, I have used Doug's travels and approx 15,000 others.:D:eek::D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

0akba.jpg

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I was here under a different name for a couple years reading before getting my van and participating. --eb

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Been here since day one, going to retire in 3 year's.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just look under the avatar it will have every members join date. if you need more help let me know