Portable Generator?

roejack

Active Expediter
I already own a generator but it is bulky and it is very hard to move it. So I am also thinking about buying a new generator. I would also need a portable one. I think I will use a generator rental and first try different types of generator before I decide which one I will buy finally. I think this is the best option in order to be sure to buy the right one.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just bought a new Honda 2000....they seem to have dropped in price some...about 900 bucks at a lot of places..

I got mine at Farm and Fleet....$895 applied for one of their CC's and got 10% off and NO interest for 6 months so another $90 off making it about $810....

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I already own a generator but it is bulky and it is very hard to move it. So I am also thinking about buying a new generator. I would also need a portable one. I think I will use a generator rental and first try different types of generator before I decide which one I will buy finally. I think this is the best option in order to be sure to buy the right one.

If a Honda 2000 can't handle your load, you have way to much of a load.:D Now is the time to buy before it gets cold and the prices go up.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If a Honda 2000 can't handle your load, you have way to much of a load.:D Now is the time to buy before it gets cold and the prices go up.

Do NOT buy from a Honda company store...MRSP is about $1149....no deals....

It is truly a case of you get what you pay for....

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
I got mine from wise sales in Indiana. I think it was around $850 and free shipping.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App