pee bottle

Aviator

Expert Expediter
So, if I pee on the ground, it is pollution, but if an animal does it is nature? Am I geting this right?

Aviator

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>So, if I pee on the ground, it is pollution, but if an
>animal does it is nature? Am I geting this right?
>
>
>Aviator

Not only that,if you are caught,you can be charged/convicted as a sex offender. You would then have to register for all your neighbors to know.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
>So, if I pee on the ground, it is pollution, but if an
>animal does it is nature? Am I geting this right?
>
>
>Aviator
In CA they are cracking down on cows for causing pollution . They'd prefer you pee on the ground . Then there is no bottle to deal with .

Pappy

Expert Expediter
Now, after reading Greg334's post, I'm really confused.To start with, I know I'm a trucker. I pick up at point A and deliver to point B as soon as possible, so I guess that makes me an Expedited trucker. An Expediter is a trucker and a trucker is an Expediter. DONE DEAL. I consider myself an exciting cross between a silver wine goblet and a DIXIE CUP.
Years ago, maybe in the 80's, the famed commentary, Barbara Walters, the host of the news show called 20/20,did a special on truckers. Yep, U guessed it. The SCUM of the earth. Thats, in my opinion how she depicted truckers.
I recall watching the show at the T/A in Atlanta, GA on a Sunday evening. I got so inspired from watching that show 'till I went accross the street, bought me a 6 pack and sat down in front of my truck and wrote a song called 20/20 trucker. Wanna hear some filth? Find me sometime and I'll sing the song for ya!
For mayy years, truck drivers have been considered the scum of the earth by the general public.
Let all the trucks in the nation park for just one day or perhaps 2---THEN listen to the GENERAL PUBLIC WHINE!
I always heard: iF YOU CAUGHT IT---a TRUCK BROUGHT IT!

almost forgot my years of service to the industry!

Pappy

NOW 35 years OTR T/T:p :p :p

ds1450

Expert Expediter
I find the practice disgusting. If you can't find a place to relieve yourself, stop driving a truck and littering the truck stops and rest area's with your garbage.

I don't live in a sewer and I am surprised at how many people are comfortable with a pretty dirty and un-sanitary habit.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I agree. Even the subject of this thread is discusting.I wish it could be changed to Necessary Bottle.

Right now I am parked next to a guy who gets out and takes a wizz on the parking lot.He thinks he is clever by hiding between his dualls and the cab. If only I could have got to my digital camera fast enough,his company would have been e-mailed.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Don't tell me you never whizzed on the tires in the middle of the night ;)

Let me ask you... do you necessary? No, you pee like the rest of us. I would direct those looking for political correctness to the Green Party website :7

At least we're not talking about #2 x(

trhoades

Expert Expediter
I can't believe you would associate the thought that thinking that chucking of pee bottles is wrong, with green peace. Pull your butt into a truck stop or a rest area and use the bathroom. It takes about 5 minutes to park in a rest area, walk to the rest room, and use the pottie. Chances are your circulatory system will thank you in about 10 years. I doubt that there are too many loads that don't afford you the time to tinkle. And I also doubt in the extra 15 minutes you save by peeing in a bottle and probably a little on the floor of your truck, that you'll miss out on a load when you get to the end of your trip.

And anyone who is too lazy to walk 100 yards into the truckstop, but chooses to pull out and urinate in the parking lot needs to get a real job for a few weeks. I had my 14 year old daughter with me two summers ago. I was parked at a truckstop catching a snooze in the sleeper, while she was playing her gameboy in the front seat. She wakes me up because the trucker next to us gets out and waters the tires right in front of her. Well, needless to say I almost went to jail that day. The thing that gets me is, we were only two rows from the door.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
>I can't believe you would associate the thought that
>thinking that chucking of pee bottles is wrong, with green
>peace.

I think T-hawk was talking about the green party, not green peace. The green party is not the same, but is. If you can explain their philosophy so it makes sense, than I may be a convert.

But because you mention it, green peace is not too far off the target to a lot of people, many people think green peace ~ necessary bottle.

I think that exposing yourself to a child is still a felony in all 50 states and you become a member of an exclusive club; sex offender’s club. This would be a hard thing to beat if you get one of those cops who just hates perverts and the charge would be hard to beat especially if there are facilities near by. See I think that you can't drive anymore with a felony and you will get your own web page.

This is the thing that gets me, we are professionals, or supposed to be and what it takes to get licensed, keep our driving records clean and drive safely, it should not be difficult to do something as part of a routine as much as we check our truck’s oil. Why does it not get through to people to step out of the truck and go to the bathroom? Maybe I am really critical because of my background and don’t tolerate a lot, but don’t mistake this for the puling over the side of the road and relive myself if I can’t help it, it is all about chucking the necessary bottle out the window or not disposing it properly that really gets me.

Oh well.....

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I mentioned the Green Party because of political correctness... changing the name of the thread from pee bottle to necessary bottle.

Can't help it guys... I'm not against peeing on the tires. When I wake up in the middle of the night, chances are I don't have time to throw clothes and shoes on, and jog to the restroom. However, I do keep a hospital urinal for just such an emergency.

I am against chucking bottles out the window, as it's dangerous to the mowers, and just downright repulsive if they explode. Nothing wrong with holding onto it until you can throw it in a garbage can.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It looks like everyone has relieved themselves so I am shutting this thread down.

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator